The viper is dead?

As I always say, I’ll believe it when I see it. We have inside people that say not to start worrying yet. Rumors get tossed around like this constantly.

1. Does this piss me off? Sure as fuck it does that a company can be so blind to what their halo car has done for them, and that they sit idle with no advertisement for it, no NOTHING of any kind.

2. This doesnt affect me much at all, so I really dont care all that much. I am diversifying anyway, that was already planned.

3. Anyone who thinks the Viper going away is a good thing is a dumbass. Corvette Vs. Viper and GM vs. Dodge bullshit aside, if it wasnt for the Viper, none of the other american manufacturers would have stepped up to the plate like they did in the horsepower wars.

4. If they do can it, values will go up. Boo Who on that one for sure.

5. Cerberus is in the driver seat now. If they are dumb enough to kill off the Viper, a Halo car that actually MAKES money on its own, there is nothing saying it wont come back when the company switches hands again. There was no 07 Viper, this would not be the first time it happened.

6. ILC is a peice of shit.