The white batmobile in North Buff

awwww cant we have just a little more fun? please?

Yes i said please.

No, I might seem angry, but I am actually a pretty nice guy. I always explain things to people via pm’s when I give warnings… Not even infractions, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I just think that the OT has really started to affect the automotive side of the board. I can’t fill his shoes, he is a great moderator. I am just here to monitor day to day, and to make sure that the backend and any coding is ok.

lol Nick I hope you have more willpower than me. I didn’t think you were serious.

I want Nikuks spot…this place would be straightened out in no time

and…

FU ZWARFAT

I’m pretty much an asshole on here. I’l try to step my game up

Im pretty sure its always been this way. New people, same shit ya know. I feel that people are just a lot less patient these days (as everyone gets older and more omniscient).

STFU

Fuck it. Announcement coming soon. I am going to have a smoke, when I come back I will type out what I am thinking.

Man this thread had a shitty ending.

Well funny read for the first half…

I wish is could have a bigger sig so I could take the time to go through this thread and list just about everyone.

:picard:

If this guy is still alive i expect more LOLz later.

Will I be the dick who has to say

APRIL FOOLS NYSPEED… maybe a day early :wink:

THIS is what the BBM is about?

Wow, what the fuck? BRB, talking to nick

I wish…I know Nikuk pretty well off the forum and he has been close to quitting for a long time.

Sucks…he was a great mod and cared alot about the forum.

Hope you fggts enjoying killing this place one post at a time.

This man speaks the truth. Guess I’m a 2TurboZ leg humper.

Get in line, that’s MY MAN!

AWWW…bang bus?

sorry i don’t live up to your standards

i’ll try to at least keep it in my pants when humping newman’s leg from now on

I like turtles.

^^^ LOL @ Your signature.

Its the internet you anal bead.