The Wife sent me out for some milk

hood is gross, spoiler should go. the rest seems quite enjoyable. nice purchace :tup:

:tup: car sounds nice, some of the mods, not so much. All in all it sounds like you feel like you got a good deal.

X…

this car looks bad ass! nice pick up

mpg, she has. A 20m ea way commute to work, we drove a s4 but she didn’t want 17mpg highway

Once she drove a 2.0 she liked it and when I told her I could get 90% of s4 power outof an a4 but with good mpg she went with that, then this car came up and already had everything done to it, she was sold…

Insurance was 50% of an s4 took

^^ I really like those 2.0t powerplants. They definitely can produce adequate get up and go.

BWUAHAHAHHAHAHA.

PAINT THAT FUCKING HOOD.

No thanx, it looks good in person, and she likes it… :grouphug:

oh, and the clear coat on this car is diamond hard… im using Pinnacle XMT intermediate swirl remover on it, and its only pulling out ~ 50% of the stuff… FAWK… it would nail 100% on my m3 in 30 seconds…

oh well, looks like ill have to get something a bit more agressive

Nice car :tup:

Nice pickup Brian.

looks good other than those tails (yuck)

if your m3 is Jet Black you have the softest clear ever fyi, carbon black is not as soft

looks very nice from my phone screen … subscribed

very nice… the SD card slots feature of the RNS-E is so nice. so much easier than using an ipod or cd’s. looks like a nice car overall.

The e46 BMW generation Jet Black is a very nice paint to correct compared to an e90. e90+ JB is a car I would consider selling instead of maintaining

Viper if you would like an ounce or 2 of some Menz SIP, PM me.

The tail lights and hood are horrible

Westchester?

Where?

Gorgeous car :tup:

I like the FX better. I wouldn’t really want my wife rocking the Audi. It’s kind of wiggerish, slightly less baller and looks like a 19 year old kid with an Affliction shirt should be behind the wheel.

Either way :tup:

Using that logic shouldn’t you be picking up the kids from soccer practice and then taking up 1.5 parking spots at wegmans?

Beck DOES pick up girls from soccer practice.