The Wife sent me out for some milk

tails fixed, was a bitch to get off, that laminix was REALLY on there… need to get some polish on the plastic as there is some leftover that needs to come off that goo off/alcohol didnt touch

as well as hitup the whole car with pinnacle XMT polish / meguirs NXT 2.0 wax

the polish barely did anything for the spider webs, but it got rid of all the hollograms and cleaned the paint good

http://www.viper966.com/b7/DSC02099.jpg

http://www.viper966.com/b7/DSC02098.jpg

I upgraded.

It was a POS SRT4. It’s not like I got rid of a super car. The Highlander is a DD. I still have room for a summer car. :uhh:

Starting to look better :tup:

Correct. Unfortunately, I take up 2 spots at Tops.

mine is jet black, and yea its horribly soft… i 2 bucket wash my car, and cant keep the spiderwebbing at bay past 2-3 washes… its annoying as hell

howie, i actually picked up the car in bedford NY…

kids parents were LOADED… but i never saw their house, but in the pictures in the original ad

that’s a nice ride :tup:

:mamoru:

I was commenting on your typical driver statement, now about up/down grading from her previous car. I also don’t think picking a highlander is a bad choice for a dd, they are pretty nice and are one of the vehicles I am thinking of buying. Out of curiosity what are you getting for mpg?

08 and up with the 3.5L power plant, you’ll see (or atleast I am) about 20 mpg between city and highway. The sticker is pretty accurate as I see about 25 highway and 17-18 city.

Previous gen’s are a different animal.

Nice audi!

damn thats hot:tup:

looks much better with normal tails again :tup:

Sweet car. Now lets race it. Pweeessee.

Sweet A4. Now lets race it.

lol wait 13 yrs and then do it. it worked fine for me :nerd:

Looks nice

No offense, but if the difference in gas costs is what made you chose an A4 over an S4, you don’t have any business buying a luxury car. People that say that always amaze me. It is less than a thousand dollars / year. In reality driving under 20k miles per year like she does it is probably more like 750 or 500.

If that makes or breaks your finances, you really shouldn’t be driving modified luxury cars.

agreed, I love it, plus I don’t have to jockey my iPod back and forth. The car music stays in the car.

Wow, looks so much better (from the rear), now just get rid of those spoilers and you’ll be good to go.

would look sick if you swapped out both rear spoilers for one little s4 spoiler.