The wife wants a BOAT. Boat people come in.

With rising fuels costs sounds like buying a boat is great idea :bloated:

boats are selling SUPER cheap right now. It is a buyer’s market for sure(if you can afford to drive it).

LOL the one from Gasport says it has a clean tital!!!No wonder people think we are backwards down there

You’re building a house in Lancaster and you are thinking about getting a boat!? WTF is wrong with you…

Just because you buy a boat doesn’t mean you always have to take it out. If you’re in a nice dock community often you can piggy back off theirs or enjoy a nice party. It’s not always about being out on the water.

my fav. Donzi - Sweet Sixteen

I bought a Donzi earlier this year, gas isn’t that bad, most of the time we just go out in the river and drift or sit behind the break wall. Boats are cheap right now.

21’ cuddy cabin, (brand new) 385 SBC stroker

~25’ is a good size for lake erie.

http://www.andersonvalley.net/images/rowboat.jpg

tell her this is all she gets

or go with the ~35 and live on it

http://www.risaa.org/newsletter/angler_profiles/images/riffkinboat.jpg

i am not making a purchase, yet… but i need to have a well thought out plan when i do.

matt, you can be my 1st mate.

im really fealing the row boat

i was thinking about the PM that matt gave me and this might be what i am looking for.

I will oar for you while you serenade Maria. How does that sound (even though you suck at linking pics)?

Yup. Gas got more expensive so I guess we should all just sit inside and do nothing and complain about it for the rest of our lives…:confused:

As stated elsewhere in this thread, you will make up the extra money you will spend in fuel by the fact that boats can now be purchased for a good deal.

Sherm is just the NYSpeed negative-Nancy and that’s the way he is. Chill.

:word: x4252323523234

90% of boat people will agree with this statement. 10% own them and won’t admit it until its sold.
The only model worth a damn they ever made was the Trophy fishing boat.

Yes I know that by now. I was just trying to use his negativity to make a point that the decreasing prices of used boats can counteract the increasing costs of fuel to a point.

it’s just because he sold his V8 domessiq.

:lol:

Half the threads on this forum are about people crying about oil/gas prices…

If you buy a boat and don’t sit around docked and actually go out it gets expensive fast…

Once he gets his new Ellis Juan he is gonna be unstoppable!!

true, but are those people buying boats?

NOOOOOO.

:shrug: