The Workchat Thread

I think the only time I’m on Shift is when I’m at work. :lol

I couldn’t even begin to explain exactly what I do, we’ll call it sales/marketing.
I will say I can wear what I want, and poke around on the internet all day, so it’s not all bad.

Today is been really busy and I really don’t want to stay late but I have so much to get done! FFFFFUUUUUUUU And it’s so nice out (just got back from a quick drive and lunch)1!!1!1!!!111@ :lol

I was going to go out for lunch but I just went to the cafeteria instead. Got to chat with all the clowns that go down there for their lunch, lol.

GOOD GOD I HAVE TO PEWP!

@ Work. 8-5 boo

@ work 8-5 mon-fri 9-1 sat every week til august

I can’t hold it in any longer.

BRB

LOL im down in colonie center today, i’ll headed to newton plaza in an hour or so for a new site estimate :slight_smile: i love those

thats about it, then i’ll be working at home after that, i just woke up an hour ago

im only here when im at work. 8-340 m-f. gotta love nys. chris howd it go?

I had to hold it in for another 10 mins because I felt inclined to start on a new project our product development manager gave me :facepalm

Chris, why do 99% of the threads you post in end up being about pooping or drinking?

Everybody poops. Except girls, they don’t do that.

lol. You could definitely use a me or a shady or a singh or anyone else here who’s like us lol.

I’m here till 5 today. I’m bored. Downloading apps to the pre…

NOW I am going to drop one. BRB.

I think its going to be a splatter pewp, fucking coffee messes with my digestive system.

Oh and I totally crop dusted the entire cafeteria on my way back upstairs from getting said coffee :rofl Poor AI employees.

I want to punch you in your right eye socket.

I’ll take the left!

its true girls dont pewp or fart. except my 3yr old neice. ron dont get any ideas.

On 3?

^^^ hahaha.

They don’t “fart”. They “queef”. lol.

On 3?

im in a zone were i only go at work and very rare at home. anyone else like that?

I’m the opposite. I’ll wait as long as I can. Usually as soon as I get home at 5:15 it’s “my time”. Thank God for WiFi and smart phones such as the Pre.