The Workchat Thread

im like 930am and its on! sumtimes i go back for 2nds around 1-130.

This thread. :rofl
Gross guys.

hello fellow slackers…

Sell your husky 510R to my friend… or atleast reply to my PM’s so we can go ride after work!

what you never have to go at work nicole? lol.

What he said. :lol

ha so it is true!!!

Are you a chick???

why do i sound like one? lol.

just answer the question:tongue

B my L on some Ts… if you are a girl I could hook you up… if your a dood… :ninja

no sorry im a doood. i saw that on another site and found it funny.

gotcha:number1

I’m sitting at work and haven’t done anything at all in 3 hours, WTF do they pay me for

Im on the throne right now at home. Wasn’t as splattery as I thought, in fact it was rather solid.

Solid, three wipe poops FTW!

I just went for a walk with my boss and another co-worker. I’ve done like 2 things all day. lol.

You guys work at OFT too! lol… I actually do alot of work, but manage my time well and have some free time here and there! lol.

I’m leaving soon, tomorrow is another day. I just have to make sure I get the experiment results by my 11am meeting.

Fuck that shit going on at the Times Union center… all the assholes driving like retards, just to get 20 feet ahead, ans sit at a dead stop for 10 minutes.

And fuck albany, for not thinking ahead… 787 clinton ave exit to the first block where i park took me 30 minutes… I could spit into my parking spot, but couldnt get me car there for half an hour. No traffic cops in sight… people driving down the side walk, all kinds of dumb shit.

^^^ hahah.

It’s that stupid seminar with all these supposed ‘big names’ that they talked about on the News last night. DUMB. Keep that crap to Saturdays.

Man…today was worse than yesterday. I’m SO BORED. I’ve been installing software on this agents 1.7Ghz, 256MB RAM, 16MB Video Card Dell Machine built in 2000 all afternoon lol.