The Workchat Thread

Been working on the same project for a week now. So for a break today I drew a dart board on our one white board and started tossing nerf darts at it. I need to finish this damn project.

lol nice.

I was supposed to head out to Syracuse to a remote office but that got post poned till next thursday.

I feel like I’ve accomplished a lot today: two meetings about an hour each, an excel spread sheet with 85 accounts, 45 paper forms with accounts to be processed, four HTML templates that needed updating for emails going out, and about two dozen phone calls.

Work has been slow but steady enough for me lately. Normally we’re really busy this time of year but not this year.

I wrote about 500 lines of code, polished 3 UIs, fixed3 bugs, told two people they’re idiots (in nicer words), and paid a bill today. Past 4 days I’ve written roughly 3500 lines of code. I hate UI development. >.<

Yea…we have random nerf wars on the high stress weeks. Helps to keep us sane.

You can do more HTML for me if you like, should be easy for you. :tongue

:rofl

i just blew up a mini pizza in the microwave at work…extra crispy. its like i was eating a damn cd.

Mmm…mini-pizza. You suck. Now I’m hungry.

I’m heading to work in a few… where I’ll be reading books, listening to music and not doing much else.

Oh and shorts/t shirt ftw

It is…but its boring, haha.

My office needs to put on something similar, lmao. We don’t get that intense.

Has anyone on here had any experience with Eloqua?
I’m about to throw my laptop against the wall. This is insanity. :facepalm

Never heard of it.

so today may start now, or i could go back to sleep and start today in a few hours idk

nothin big really, pickin up some money, hitin the bank and gonna ride out to nickleback show that i just found out about last night :stuck_out_tongue:

This is a work chat thread, you aren’t at work. Get out.

:slight_smile:

ya i am im at home !

Bastard. I even got my boss drunk last night and I’m still here at work.

Eff me… i had a ticket for a week now, and after talking to the user for the 11121312321 time, I finally understood what the hell the issue really is, and it is something I dont do so i can close the ticket! WOOT

No trouble found… I have alot of these tickets lol

ha ! that sucks but u get paid more than most people on this forum so be happy you have a job to go to son !

:lol