Theft fing busted -NYC

Ruff Rydaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzz

I guess they didn’t want to pose for the cameras.

been had motorcycles

Dude in the green and blue shorts looks like 50 cent LMAO…stupid monkeys.

You mean because he has a stretched lip huge forehead and bulging eyes he looks like every other monkey? Now that’s just mean! Hahaha sounds like a stanced out car :slight_smile: and I’m glad they got caught!

Kinda surprised that this isn’t a RICO case now.

Im thinking it will be they are just waiting for the ones arrested to throw names out to get a lesser charge,

And Rico requires at least two convictions of racketeering to be “qualified” and like it says in the article they don’t have any priors

No, it says many have no priors, not all. Apply more pressure to those that have priors, then see what more they can squeeze out as far as names and such go.

Pretty sure those are the same people that ride dirts and ATV on NYC public roads with no gear, no plates and no insurance.

Oh ok. And I agree need to go deeper with the investigation and catch the higher ups , is makes me think about the one guy that wrote about how he used to steal bikes and sell them to dealerships and what not

The prosecutor in charge of the case, Diana Florence, said that runners would steal minivans, then drive around Manhattan looking for Ducati, Kawasaki and Husqvarna cycles parked on city streets. The thieves would load the coveted bikes into the back of their vans and drive off.

that’s how a friend-of-a-friend’s bike got stolen on a busy street in brooklyn. maybe they will find his bike now.