theft @ KS auto FYI

I work at Fox tire :bloated:… But thank you for the info. We’ve only done 2 sets of 26’s. The rest of the people are rocking 24’s, 23’s, 22’s… We are basically the only custom rim shop in the area. Hell on thrusday we had 19’s shipped in from ontario for a porsche carrea(sp?) 4 s… Customer came in friday to put them on. We do ALOT of wheels, well I should say I do alot of custom wheels their every day… 5 different sets of 24’s left their today, 3 of which i worked on. Not to mention the countless 20’s and 22’s. Not to be a dick, I just want to be correct about it.

EDIT: We have a machine to do up to 30’s… And a corghi touchless machine. Need wheels not to be scratched while mounting/dismounting… thats the one

my malibu was broken into last week… i hate thieves… sorry to hear about your loss… if anybody sees a pioneer deh-740mp deck floating around, tell me where i can find the scum bag who took it, i DO have the serial number here

no it was either of those trucks, its a car

:bloated: I realize there are tons of people who will put rims on anything. I just said I thought police dusting for prints and taking the lug nuts as evidence over a larceny case seemed odd. I still wouldn’t be surprised if the police are looking at more than a simple larceny case here.

Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe TPD are just real big on larceny right now.

the crack heads are busy this year.

Actually wouldn’t it be grand larceny…? :gotme: But I know 26’s Cost upwords of 6000…

And who the hell has 26’s on a car up here? I havn’t seen no full out donks around. I mean i’ve seen a caprice with flip flop paint on 24’s but… I havn’t seen anyone raise a car excessivly for it… yet

Geoff??? where do you guys buy tires, i need a tire distributor

Yeah, but how many people have had their entire CAR stolen and have the police find the shell only to say, “Yep, happens a lot”.

Hell, my old company had a generator worth over 12k stolen, and the cops did little more than hand us the paperwork for claiming it with insurance.

rims are about 7K new to replace + tires

Yup Dreid, this would be me. How have you been? Actually I’m not sure of which distrubitors we use, i’m normally unloading the trucks and whatnot, usually im so busy that I never really thought about it. When I go to work tommoro I will take a look for ya…

Ya I know. My friend Jeff paid 6700 for his rims, and the buffalo bills player paid a little over 6000… I was just making a broad analasis of the price range.

I was just saying that it would be grand larceny. Not that the TPD would make anymore of an attempt to find it. Larceny is under $1000… Grand larceny is $1000 and upwords. Just trying to make a correction.

Good and you, u still got that rex??? lmk about the distributor

I was at KS last week and that thing was Sitting outside. I was wondering what happened to it. I gotta say those were some ugly wheels though. And im suprised That ttpd took prints. Someone broke into my truck sitting in my driveway last weekend and they seemed to care less.

What kind of Caddy was this on?