These kids suck

Looking again white balance on my phone might need to be adjusted :lol

Kid seems Phillipino actually.

They are most likely PR’s…Greece, NY is like the Amsterico of western NY.

Read the post above and feel free to stick whatever you want in your mouth after.

I’ll take that as a threat.

Do yourself a favor and ban yourself. Kthanxbye.

more or less.

people dont beat their kids often enough. i might be a dumbass but at least im a respectful dumbass. if i fucked up i got hit. plain and simple.

Just watched a clip on t.v , deff brown lol .

Then you’re dumber than I previously thought.

If this was my kid (if I had kids) that little fucker would be on the morning announcements making a public apology, be banned from everywhere except his/her bedroom and the bathroom, and eat nothing but bread and water for a week.

Totally the parents’ fault for not teaching their kids what is right and wrong.

Kids were making some legit points tho. I wouldnt want her to touch my yearbook either, know what i’m saying? And the herpes question was valid… trying to get answers, know what i’m saying?

Def kidding. kids are straight scumbag

Story went viral.

Over $80,000 dollars raised for the womans “vacation of a lifetime”.

Clearly the Internet thinks she deserves to retire or at least treat herself.

Dude you hit it on point here. I was so fucking sick to death watching this video I had to stop half way through. All i could think of is some punk kids doing the same shit to my own grandmother.

I didn’t watch it the while way through because I was so sick to my stomach watching it.

Wow the way I was raised if I was on that bus I’d be the kid to put a fist in someone’s mouth. Then probably get suspended from school for doing so. And there lies the problem with discipline today.

same here made it to the first fbomb that little shit dropped and clicked the red X.

Its easy to blame the parents, sure. I honestly think its an over all lazy American demeanor with most people, regardless of age. Its easier for an “adult” to just call the cops on another adult. IE teacher calling the cops on a kids parents becasue the kid said they got spanked when they broke the window or what ever. becasue the “right thing to do” is let the authorities handle it. So instead of figuring out a way to handle it without looking like you did the wrong thing is very hard. Its a never ending loop.

My opinion, parents need to step up the game. Find ways to hammer home points, without breaking petty fucking laws like wacking your kids ass or what ever.

Remember the clip of the dad in texas that made the video and posted it on facebook for his daughters friends as he shot the laptop with his pistol? MORE OF THAT STUFF. The sneakyer the better. Think about it, the ONLY way someone will think twice and NOT do something stupid is if their brain is triggered buy one of those “Ohh fuck I better not” moments. If I were this kids parents, I would make them spend a week in the closest nursing home, and have the residents pester the living shit out of the kids. Make them cry and feel like a bag of shit. THEN make them come back a month later and be respected like normal by the same people and see if it clicks.

RAGE ON THE INTERNET.

This generation is so fucked its scary…

I don’t give a fuck whats considered “child abuse” I would not hesitate for a second to smack the shit out of my daughter when she gets older if she fucks up anywhere close to this.

All it took was once for my dad to grab me by the throat, throw me up against a wall and smack me across the face to keep me in line. After that I did not fuck up once. Dident hate him for it, still dont… he dident want to hurt me, he just wanted to get his point across. That was the first and only time I can recall my father ever laying a hand on me and it was the last time he ever needed to.

Same goes for my brother, all it took was once.

I honestly feel like parents are a bunch of pussies these days, sure we can’t all blame just the parents, its more than just that, but its up to them to instill good morals and laws if you will and make it known that if their kid fucks up there going to be punished. Shutting off the cell phone, taking away the computer etc is not punishment.

I used to get the belt every time I colored with the wrong crayon. In fact, my parents bought the 64-pack just so they had an excuse to give me a few light slams every now and then. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW VIOLET IS NOT PURPLE?! bull SHIT!

Nice little update on the story.

When I check last night around 8PM or so I believe donations had reached around 25k. Now it’s up to 125k.

Good for her. I hope she enjoys that vacation and has enough money left over so she doesn’t have to go back to working a job with such disrespectful punks.

Wow the world has changed so much… Now kids just insult on the bus?. In my day they would insult me or the other outcast on the bus while kicking the stuffing out of us. Than when the bus driver left he bus for coffee and locked us all in (why he didn’t let us off the bus till the school doors opened I’ll never know.I would have loved a shot at running:skid) There would be a shout of “augie be doggie time”

Everyone on the bus would pile up and beat the shit out of me! So many kids kicking the day lights out of you, you couldn’t escape a foot or a fist. That is how my school days started for years.So this is nothing in my eyes:lol

Seriously! No one is straightening out today’s rat bag kids.

Unreal. If this were the case when we were in high school then all of the school staff would have been fucking millionaires by now.