they are trying to kill jeep.

Exactly…

Bought mine for around 30k, still worth 30k if it was stock. They hold there value when bought used.

New keeps are junk , good ridance to em . When they stopped the 4.0 they went downhill fast

You guys should all go drive your trailblazers and astro vans.

Now that I think of it, what sport utility would you take over a jeep? A trailblazer or explorer? Come on, trailblazers are about as modern as a fucking rock. Explorers were cool in Jurassic park movies.

Buddy has a loaded up Trail Blazer, leather etc. Not bad. Drives good. But I’d take a Grand Cherokee over it.

Ford Edge’s are really nice too. The new sport one with 22" wheels is sick.

ford edges are very nice… big money too for a fully loaded edge.

theres not much to compare to new jeeps.

Your model jeep is good with the 8 cyl butt the rest have huge problems man . The 3.7 is a joke and has head problems . The 3.8 is out of. MInivan and they suck

4Runner

I REALLY like these:

http://images.gtcarlot.com/gtgallery/48227798-640.jpg

Still 38K or so which is a lot of dough. Interiors are super nice too.

Great vehicle, reliable, rock solid. Unfortunately with that comes $$$.

under 40 for a nicely equipped one.
how much is a grand cherocar these days?

I went the FJC route over a 4 door rubicon. only thing is I wish Toyota honored their warranty as well as Jeep does.

My father just picked his up about 2 months ago. It a limited with the 5.7, tow package, nav w backup cam and sensors, panoramic sunroof, 30gb hard drive for storing music heated an cooled front seats, heated rear seats, heated steering wheel, xenon headlight, and 20’s I can’t think of all the options but it’s pretty loade up. He paid $40k sticker was $45k

Why ya gotta hate on the Trailblazers? Lol. Yea 90% or trailblazers never see dirt. I love mine since its lifted and it stands out, but yes I’d rather have a 05 Grand Cherokee with a 5.7 Hemi

I always thought the 4.0 was indestructable but I noticed when I was thinking of getting one that several of the Cherokee’s on Craigslist with over 100k have newer motors in them.

My grandmother has an '04 Grand Cherokee Columbia edition with a 4.0 and I really like it. Probably the most comfortable seats Ive sat in.

jeeps suck, i could care less, only suv’s i like are k5 blazers, all the rest will break too easy when you get them on a real trail

I’d daily an International Scout

I love taking my Jeep on trails!

youtu.be/PMR9xg11UKg

:rofl

My best firend has been into jeeps for years. ALways buying super old ones though 80’s early 90’s wranglers or whatever. Last year he bought a brand new one and did his standard offroad jeep stuff to it and hated the thing. The continue to progress more and more towards comforts and less and less actual utility

i have a 99 xj (cherokee) with the 4.0l with 200,468 miles my rockers r starting to rust but thats it :rockon