Things black/white/hispanic/asian Americans need to know

not tryin to start a war or anything, its just something funny i read

For the record, the only reason there aren’t more ethnicities on here is that I don’t know enough people from the other demographics to form consistent stereotypes. It’s based on conclusions I have made about people I have met, and is not a statement on these ethnicities in general.

Blacks

1. Being able to speak English is a good thing. The only people impressed by your mumble-mouthed slang are the people who dropped out in the 10th grade like you. Basically, it’s you signaling to each other that you are just as stupid, so there is no reason to feel threatened. It’s a kind of secret moron comfort-code.

2. If I were going to be impressed with hip-hop, I would be impressed with the artists who make the music, not with you for listening to it. The fact that you listen to some guy talking about guns and shooting them at people, does not say to me that you are a badass.

3. Yes, I drive a nice car, and if you worked hard you could have one like it too instead of staring at mine like you remember it from somewhere. Seriously, you don’t know me, why does my shit interest you so?

4. The fact that your average white cop apparently has a hair trigger when around black skin means that you need to not behave like an ass. It means that you have to try to not give people an excuse to call the police.

5. Basically, everybody thinks they know you based on the fact that you are black, they think they know your education, your abilities, your attitude, what you smoke, what you drive, the kind of woman you are attracted to. The way out being stereotyped is to make them wrong. Don’t act they way people (including other black people) expect black people to act.

6. You are fortunate. Being a black person in America is easier than being a black person everywhere else on this planet. You can whine about the things that are bad, and hope that you can come back in another life where things are better, or you can make the most of what you have.

White People

1. You didn’t “build” this country, you had nothing to do with the success of America, you came along after the real work was done. You are in no way responsible for the good things about America, you are just a passenger like everybody else, you may have been given a first-class ticket at birth, but you are still just a passenger riding on the hard work of the people who came before you.

2. You are not being “persecuted” by minorities. Trying to claim the role of victim is ridiculous, and in your this case is more a symptom of an intelligence deficit than anything.

3. The fact that you know a few non-white people, doesn’t mean that you know them all, try to avoid the whole assumption-thing, it’s can be very costly when you are wrong. Not all black people know where to get good weed.

4. People make assumptions about Confederate flags, if you own one, if you fly one in your front yard, if you have shot-glasses with them painted on, basically, people WILL assume that you are a bigot, and not just your ordinary, clueless redneck either, the card-carrying, Tim McVeigh/Turner Diaries kind.

5. Of the 73 sex offenders in my zip-code, 42 are white male pedophiles. How’s that for a profile?

Hispanics

1. Nobody identifies with you, really, that’s why you all are the only ones who Tivo Cane. Your culture is lame, it’s only popular to the extent that it can be bastardized.

2. Everybody outside of Miami assumes that you are Mexican and here illegally, even if you are a rich kid from Honduras here on a student-visa. This means that you are resented instantly by everybody except for the real illegals, so don’t holler at white women, and don’t pick fights with black people.

3. If you are buying something and still wearing your grass-stained work-clothes, learn to ask for it in English, because nobody really wants you in their store, and struggling Spanglish makes them want to hit you.

4. Be friendly to other minorities (like black people), try to get them less threatened by your presence, they are more afraid of you than anybody else.

5. Spanish is an ugly language if you don’t speak it. When spoken quickly it sounds like a chicken-coop on fire.

Asians

1. You all need to keep a low profile and intermarry with the most powerful demographic.

2. If you are a young Asian woman, please understand that a lack of curves and a snotty attitude isn’t really every guy’s preference.

3. It’s a lot easier to swallow intense geekiness if it comes with a sense of humor.

:wow:crackup

if white people were a passenger just like everybody els who did the building? LMAO :crackup

thats probably the most ignorant blanket statement ive ever seen( regarding the OP) some humorous, but mostly dim-whitted and just another overall assumption.

i didnt write it. im not saying i agree or disagree with any of those, its just good for a laugh

Blah blah blah

that one got me. :crackup

didnt you originally post this?

I am going to get flamed for this but I don’t care. I 100% believe in stereotypes. Your argument would be, “Oh but not all “blank” people are like that!”. Then I would say, your right but they are the exception, not the rule.

I’m Italian. Sure I know my stereotype. Loud, cocky, short people who drive cadillacs and have massive families. Guess what, that fits me perfectly. I’m happy with who I am.

Basically, i’m oldschool and Italian. So when it comes to minorities I have problems when they say they are equal to everyone else. No one is equal to anybody else so why should one race be equal to the other? We all have our differences and in this country we all have the same rights with the same opportunities. I’m so sick of all of this complaining and recent political correctness BS it’s not even funny.

Homosexuals piss me off, black people who could have a job any day of the year but instead stand on street corners with their “crew” and complain about how the white man is keeping them down piss me off, black people who still use slavery as an argument when my people were slaved while they were still beating their fucking drums in Africa, white-trailer trash people who could work but live off of my tax dollars REALLY piss me off, and etc, etc.

If I offended anyone then I understand. This is my opinion and it is what it is. But if you think you can argue with me to change it then you have another thing coming…

:lmao

dude, you’re not short lol

nono, 97VR4 posted what i said in my last post, i copied it and he changed his post to blah blah blah. I was being sneaky… :haha