Things to do in Vegas?

It’s not a real vegas experience till you bury a hooker in the desert.

Get married for cheap out there this way you have more money to build a car. No one likes a car on jackstands! :slight_smile:

Money is already spent so unless I get drunk and marry a hooker this is no help.

Do you need jackstands? I may know someone who has some if you’re in need.

Think I might rent a shitty Viper/Vette or something and drive to the hover dam

I did a bus to hoover dam/grand canyon. - helicopter to bottom - raft - helicopter back up - bus back. It was long but fun.

I went out on some heavily modified buggies and went rock crawling. Took several hours and it was a blast. it was not really that expensive either. The ones I took out were not setup for high speed at all. Big tires, air lockers… good stuff.

That’s what she said^

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Damn you just blocked me

I was going to suggest jerking off.

I was going to suggest jumping into one of the many canyons in the area. Or doing enough drugs to end your life. Because, well. You’re just such a miserable fuck.

Lol

if you ever watch rick’s restorations, go to his shop. himself and the cast you see on TV actually are there working. unlike pawn stars where there is a huge line and you dont see anyone thats typically on the show.

rick was a cool guy too.

everything else everyone said is right on, don’t overpay for the hoover dam tour, but definitely go inside it.