thinkin about sellin

wat

i never said all FWD cars handled like crap, but what advantages does a FWD setup offer over a comparable (price, power, etc.) RWD or AWD setup?

what does my current car, alleged “dreams” (that could easily be realized with a $40 credit card transaction…), or driving experience have to do with that? and how am i acting like a know it all? you’re very quick to judge me and i barely know you.

Yep.

is this teh sarcasm or teh srs talk?

Serious. RWD and AWD have their pros/cons.

its not a matter of comparable price/power. like i said RTR’s TSX took the championship this year over TMS and BW. must be a terrible car.

you’re missing my point. i’m saying that if you take a 2500lb, 200whp, N/A 4 cyl FWD car and compare it to a 2500lb, 200whp, N/A 4 cyl FWD car, what advantages would the FWD car have? i know it is a very general comparison and obviously chassis/suspension differences will factor in, but as a rule, i cannot think of an advantage for the FWD car.

if there is one, obviously post it up, i’ve always got an open mind to learn.

im aware that there are FWD cars that do very well in the drag racing, track racing and auto X scenes, that’s not what i’m getting at, though.

if said FWD car had a good suspension, and said RWD had megan racing 9056way adjustable coilovers, and more money was spent looking the part, rather than being the part, i bet the FWD goes faster… tires have alot to do with it as well… all things equal, yes the RWD car will have better balance and control, you dont have to explain it to me.

:facepalm TMS is Grand Am, not SWC. Rules are in place to make cars similar and competitive in any series including SWC TC. SWC cars also have very little left stock in regards to suspension geometry.

No aspect of FWD cars is an advantage. Front heavy and built that way to save money.

Aren’t there some mad FWD drifterz?

thats all i was trying to say. with all other things equivalent or as close to it as possible, RWD (or AWD) > FWD.

see, did you really need to bring in my car, driving experience, or my “dreams” that you made up into this? you could have just agreed with me :hug

Hasport seems to be mopping up with both their FWDs :wierd

again, missing my point.

:eek3:bowdown

ooo brett how i love your rants and attacks. :slight_smile:

:Idiots All they are doing is making their round tires octagons

:lol:haha:lol:haha