Thinking about buying a jet ski (PWC)

Kevin Costner Waterworld reject?

dat sheit looks raw

This is a great low priced ski. The hull is great and very fun to ride. Also the 787cc (800) rotary valve engine is pretty much bulletproof. Probably the best 2 stroke seadoo ever made for performance & durability

Thanks for all the suggestions and comments besides the car comment - I am checking it out on Sat. It is in storage. I am going to ask them if I can take it to have Bob Weaver to look at it since it is winter time and I can’t test it out. Thanks again!!!

For everyone that has one - where do you usually take it?

I will be taking it to Crystal Beach every weekend because my g/f has a cottage there and to the river by Mississippi muds.

When I used to ride in the day when the Jet Ski craze was in full blast, for those who recall hanging out at Ghetto Beach. I rode and did not like the Sea-Doo But did like the Yamaha Wave Raider. My Jet Ski was fun for its day but not very popular but comfortable as hell and so stable I could stand on one side and never had any risk of it rolling ( ok I admit it was a Tiger Shark ) like I said it was back in the day. The only thing I wished it had was trim because I mainly rode long distances and up the Buffalo River ,but held it own when the big rollers would come in .

i love my sea doo rx millenium edition. tops out at 70mph, 2 seater with an extended platform on the back. 951cc engine. keeps right up with the 3 seater supercharged i think its 1300cc. so much more fun to spin out the 2 seaters than the 3.