Thinking about going on a diet?

Think again. You’re body will probably look disgusting afterwards. I mean this guy lost 400lbs and look how shitty he looks:

before (looking good. common american. )

after (SICK)

I lost 50 and my fiance loves it.

if i lost that mucgh weight, id have them remove my nipples and belly button when they remove the excess skin

that way i could say i was born without them …

A skin reduction will have him looking better in no time.

Skin is elastic but not that much.

uh, he did something wrong. crash diet, i’m betting

if you lose weight slowly and properly with proper diet and exercise, that won’t happen.

i doubt its the same guy… y wouldnt they show the face in the after pic???

lol,125 lbs a year.

I’d say it was worth it,he added alot more years to his life :tup:

that’s what happened to diet without proper exercise…

:word:

Before: Probably has heart problems, can’t walk very well, has stress on his joints and higher chances of diabetes and having a heart attack.

After: Excess skin which can be surgically removed, added years onto his life.

i knew a kid in high school who used to weigh close to 300 now after like a year of eating right hes around 200 and its scary.

Eh diets are for smucks… a change of lifestyle will last forever but a diet is only as good as for as long as it is.

AKA stop dieting and the weight comes back, no matter what. No need for a response, its simply the truth.

i doubt it was a crash diet, more likely a gastric bypass.

:word: that could be it too

either way, he lost WAY too much weight the wrong way wayyyy too fast

LOL!!!

Post #7 in this thread… Stop guessing at how he did it and click the friggin link!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

That “after” pic looks like a face that you would see in a Star Wars movie

:tup: to this guy though

What you guys don’t realize is that is NORMAL for loosing that much weight, where is all the excess skin supossed to go? Someone explain that to me? Even if you work it off slowly doing diet and cardio, does the skin just get absorbed back in or something?

Doesn’t work that way…

This is a typical problem with large people loosing all their “bad” weight, most need surgery to remove the excess skin that’s left over, it’s a normal side-effect that most people who get gastric-bypass surgery have to have once they’ve lost their weight.

If you’re loosing 40-50lbs that’s one thing, your skin should pull back most of if not all the way, loosing 200+ lbs, there’s too much skin due to it having to cover basically another person…

When you lose it slower yes it does get absorbed, the skin tightens back up after time rather quickly as you said, but yeaah 200+ lbs its unavoidable

Something that extreme you see it all the time on the tv shows, they do have tons of loose skin due to the fast that it sheds too fast and too much skin.

A few surgeries and that guy will look new…

…with a bunch of scars.

he lost the weight WAYYYY too fast then.

And i agree… if he gets surgery… he will look great

Your definetly right on thsi one, I’m dealing with the same thing, if things don’t start tightening up within a year or two I’m planning on surgery, but I’m going to wait until I drop some more BF first…