Thinking about Selling my acura

Hey all. So I’m in the market for a new car which means I will be selling my current one.
I have my 98 Acura Integra with 182,000 miles. Of course the engine has only about 79,000. I have a subwoofer, cd changer in the trunk and mp3 player (alpine) in the dash. How much do you think I can get for it?

3000 aslong as the body is good

maybe 3500

what are you thinking of getting next

all depends on the body, im guessing it just has an ls in it, what about other parts that would need replaced up there at that many miles?

well the passenger side is scraped and dented up. other then that it’s good. I’ve test driven the honda civic 2007 and the mazda 3 2007. I haven’t decided which one to go with yet.

i vote 2007 fa5(4dr civic si)

mazda is junk

x gazillion

go civic the mazda was awful to work on and expensive

^^^ what he said we know from experience

ok ok, i get we all are going for the civic lol

So with the minor body damage do you think I can still get about $3000? I will have to post pics later.

Also I know the 2008’s are coming out which will get me a better deal on the 2007. Anyone know when that date is and also if there are any significant changes to the 2008 civics? Thanks guys!

with body damage i would think it would be tough to get 3k with almost 200k miles on the body and approaching 100k on the motor, and it depends if regular maintenance things have been done to the car or not, like struts, breaks, condition of bushings, and all those nice littles things. How is the interior?

for 2008 there are no major changes for the civic line up

my vote goes for 1 of 1000 mugen Si’s :bigok:

great resale value down the road!

I have the 2007 mazda3 hatch and I love it. I test drove the civic too and it was so slow. I felt like I was driving something made for a grandma. The steering was not very responsive and there wasn’t much “pep” to the engine. I love honda’s and they are great cars, I just felt the civic was boring…reliable and quality, but boring. If you go with the civic, I would get the Si. Also, don’t forget about the Mazdaspeed3, I can’t remember what the HP and TQ figures are, but it is a quick car, and not too much more expensive. You should look into it.

Mazda = Ford = Junk

And I had a new Civic, and I dont know what it is your looking for in a car or what you care about in a car. But if your gonna get a Civic unless you can’t afford it I would def pick up a Si cuz they are only a couple more thousand then an EX civic and a totally different car.

And if you just want a really nice car, you can pick up an Accord for around the same as a Civic and the Accord is an awesome ride, feels like your sitting on your sofa in your living room.

No manuals for me. I really don’t want to drive a stick in downtown DC so I’m sticking to the automatic while I am in this area. I liked the look of the Mazda better then the civic - the civic does look like your standard car :frowning:

if your looking for a nice car to cruise around town in and to get to work in, then the accord is the way to go, it is even cheaper on insurance then my civic was. I’d stay away from Mazda for one reason because of my experience with the Mazda6 I had and trying to work on it. The Mazda3 has the same drivetrain as the 6 I had did.

Idk which Mazda3 you like or are looking at but you can get pretty close to the price that you could get an Accord for and the Accord is a nice nice car. Especially for what your looking for.

^ I don’t know that I need all that car for the price. I may test drive it to see, but the civic may be enough. The looks of the accord and the civic don’t do much for me though, but I am a Honda girl. Of course I do like the look of the 3-door Mazda Hatch.

All of what car? I got my 07 Accord SE (which is basically an EX minus sunroof and something else) for the same price a Civic EX. But its all in what you want really. Just suggestions from my experiences