Thinking of a WRX for your next car....hmm

just read it and run away quickly next time you see a Subaru dealership… Give 'em the finger first though…

lol my cousin wants to buy 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX i dont think hes ganna buy it after i show him this site … thx :wink:

ok so what I got out of that is the the 2002 WRX had a shit tranny and clutch. seeing how there is nothing about 2003-up i would assume that the factory problems have been fixed.

If I was going to buy a Subuaru I’d buy 2.5RS impreza anyway…

I’ve even drove the piss outta one and my buddy still has it running strong without any problems.

it seems that between 99-02 they speced crap clutch and tranny parts ( generally the whole drive train gearset from an overall picture) but it’s the customer service that is the real factor… it’s pandemic, crappy treatment and service… that’s what you need to watch out for.

I heard up until like last year they never had a claus in the warranty for adding in a boost controller

so many people would double the boost… blow the motor, remove the boost control and then contact the dealer saying their motor blew etc…

any truth to that or anyone else here it ?