Thinking of Moving

Hey guys, As of right now im on my 2nd Tour in Iraq. I have about 7 months left until redeployment when I get back to Drum where I have a year left before I get out.

I lived in Germany from 2006-2008 and of course NY, thats it.

Im looking at schools for Physical Therapy around the East Coast but further down south.

Might sound sad but im basing off of where to move depending on, Decent Weather year round for fishing and riding my bike, good school’s and a good environment, and also how the economy is effecting that area.

All in all I know alot of people on NYspeed have lived all over moved or done both, has Anyone lived in or around say S.C, N.C etc…states like that? Or have any good info they can shoot my way.

Like I said im in Iraq and dont have all the time in the world to search so some personal experiences would be a big help.

Tango Mike.

I would say NC, VA, FL, GA coast…SC does not have the best economy right now

Raleigh> I’ve lived all over and I love it here.

My brother-in-law is currently doing physical therapy at a hospital in Charleston SC for the Navy. He started out as a Corpsman but was trained by the Navy in physical therapy. I dunno if the Army has an option like that, but getting paid to learn what you want to do seems more logical than having to pay for it yourself.

Raleigh

weather is great, awesome universities too