This fkin guy....

Deff enjoys the cock

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs457.ash1/25131_106303072730063_100000511125614_167042_4861986_n.jpg

al swagga hasen??

Yessss :rofl

I saw it come up in the “people you may know” shit on facebook. Seriously dude looks like a lover of the cock for sure.

what a douche bag

Somebody on here made the Al Hassan facebook page and then became friends with a bunch of us.

It was made to make fun of some tool bag guido wannabe.

me and singh haha, i still login once in a while to comment on peoples shit

Once a day I say out loud: “you already know who it is…its ya boi aka gendy aka dat kid aka dat swagga” blah blah and it makes me feel dope

dat dude

This is why people need to vote for me.

When I become president, I will place microchips into all vagina’s. The chip will control all egg production. Until said women with said vagina passes my stringent tests; commonsense test, drug tests, obesity tests, scumbag tests, etc. Another words if this person shall reproduce would it spawn a failure to society or the next Bill Gates? If they are determined to be anywhere near the later, I will turn the chip off long enough for one pregnancy.

This plan would keep people like that guy from pissing us all off. Lessen our taxes, lower the welfare population, get rid of the Jersey Shore, turn American Idol into a single show, not an entire season, less homeless, better jobs, etc.

VOTE FOR ME!

Vote KKK!

(KrazyKidsKampaign.)

BAHHHHHH these OP and this guy should hang out!

http://shift518.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3450&stc=1&d=1296677403

little hint if you dont know who he is… Think October, Bridges, dropping soap and fucking his sister.

egfuckmysisterhatch guy?

Dude with the skank GF that was banging him and his best friend?

YESSSSS stumbled upon him on facebook.

lol im friends with em on fbook

well arnt you the kool kid now! ahaha

:lol:ahh

What does his tat say?

Failure I think it says.

Why anyone gets a logo/brand tattoo’d on them is beyond me. The Famous “F” was cool like 5 years ago.