This girl's a winner....

http://www.break.com/index/great-answer-from-mrs-south-carolina.html

I’ll take “Dumb as a Rock” for $200, Alex

:bowrofl:

the guy holding the microphone was about to bust out laughing

everyone is giving her shit about this. and while yeah the answer was a little less than articulate, the question was stupid as fuck. I mean what the fuck is she supposed to say: “Well, I believe it’s because most Americans are fucking retards” If I were put on the spot with that question and had to come up with an answer that was “politically correct”, I’d probably fuck it up too.

Our school system has failed would have been a great answer!:reloading

hahahaha she called residents here “US Americans” :rofl:

That was the most rambling and incoherent answer I’ve ever heard. Go her :rofl:

It’s a valid question and the correct answer is: Because our government-run public schools focus their attention on classes like multiculturalism, sex education, tolerance, and other such liberal clap-trap instead of concentrating on math, science, history, geography, and other traditional subjects that would actually be of some use later in life.

who gives a shit, she’s hot. She doesn’t have to be smart. All she has to do is marry mr Hardy and divorce him a few months later for a few million dollars.

True, true.

Yeah it’s a valid question, but at a beauty pageant? :ugh:

You have a point there, it’s not a question you’d normally hear asked at a beauty pagent.

Just…wow.

That might be the longest sentence fragment ever.

It’s a valid question and the correct answer is: Because our government-run public schools focus their attention on classes like multiculturalism, sex education, tolerance, and other such liberal clap-trap instead of concentrating on math, science, history, geography, and other traditional subjects that would actually be of some use later in life

Yes, because average folks are more called upon to make use of their geography skills in daily life, as opposed to sexual education. Forget knowing how to prevent unwanted pregrancies or how to avoid STDs, it’s more important to locate Madagascar on a world map.

amen

hahaha i heard that clip on Bubba today and almost wrecked my tow truck laughing!

she thinks us americains would be able to find the u.s. on a map if iraq or africa had better education! thats funny

Ummm…Well…I guess you’re talking about Sex Education here.

Most average folks think that it’s the parent’s responsibility to teach their kids these things when the parents feel the kids are ready and according to their religious beliefs - NOT THE FUCKING STATE AND NOT IN FUCKING THIRD GRADE.

I agree

Not hikacking or anything just a better version

it has subtitles