this guy hates toyotas....

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1250728331/Suicidal_Man_Slams_Car_Into_Oncoming_Traffic

damn that sucks. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time…

at 20 seconds in the debree/liquids infront of the white car look like an angel

^ Deep

dude, if your sucidal and you really want to end it all, man up and take yourself out not others, that so sad to think of the poor driver in the other car.

supra?

fuck could have atleast been a yellow supra w/ nick hogan driving…

None of them even walked over to the Supra to see if the driver was ok or not during the entire video.

Why would anyone care about him? The only reason why I would walk over to him is to finish him off if he was still alive.

edited for the mentally challenged in the thread who cant follow stories or be bothered to watch videos before they post.

lol easy bud, i think he got confused

Actually, knowing Cavi Mike probably not. He’s really just an idiot.

yes thats a supra he hit.

it was a well known and well liked member of one of the supra forums, along with i beleive his gf

:frowning:

pots

Ugh.

Link?

i have no idea anymore, but i very definantly remeber there being a thread on here about it

edit: supra drivers name is Alex Ahmad, no passengers in either vehicle. but i cant find the specific thread about it on any of the supra forums. azht.net seams to have been his “home forum” though

google has thousands of search results for his name though

RE

Yea, I remember watching this happen on tv… real shitty situation. Was a young guy, very much into cars, had built the car himself. Had alot going for himself and his life. Was one of those tragic stories where there was so much that could of been for this guy and was taken away by some idiot. :frowning: