This guys is damn serious - time cube.

It almost seems like Pitman wrote that.

:wow

I can’t give you cliffs because even I didn’t read the whole damn thing, but um I’m at a loss of words.

[CENTER]You are educated evil,
[/CENTER]
[CENTER]and might have to kill
[/CENTER]
[CENTER]the evil ONE teaching
[/CENTER]
[CENTER]educators before you
[/CENTER]
[CENTER]can learn that 4 corner
[/CENTER]
[CENTER]days actually exist -but
all Cube Truth denied

[/CENTER]

cocaine is a hell of a drug

It took some serious time and effort to write all that.

He must have had a lot of cocaine :lol

I tryed to figure out wtf the guys point is, but the site really looks like the incoherent ramblings of a drunken homeless guy on a corner with a bullhorn.

Like -1 x -1 = 1 is evil math :crazy:crazy

wtf is this idiot talking about. If the 24 hour day is all wrong then why does this fool he’s talking about still use the basic 60 minute hour???

A God so stupid
that he claims only a single day
rotation of Earth - while my
Cubic Wisdom has allowed me
to create 4 simultaneous days
within a single Earth rotation.
Americans do not deserve life.
They live only for today, the
evil singularity word bastards.
DOG BRAIN STUDENTS

another exerpt

He’s all about that 4 simultaneous days thing

hahaha no i didnt write that. i just laugh when people assume the best theory make is ture. its a theory not write or wrong just someones observation. i just like to live without outside influence. i hate commericals,billboards, etc i think outside the box hard for many to do. pretty much free thinking.

and its a funny read. and i laugh how you compare me to this. im going to compare you to some one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZHCVyllnck&feature=related

funny but back to serious matters why do i come accross as someone like this guy? because i laugh when people buy from big corpations? i support local economy because i can see what giving my money to walmart,mcdonalds lead to . theres a mcds everywhere and i bet theres a walmart everywhere. i like organic foods chemical free. i like my water fresh, i like my veggies raw, i want good things for everybody and we are capable of dooing this. but i might seem weird to some but what can i say its just your interpration of me. you havent meet me. atleast i dont think you have. im a good person not trying to brainwash just trying to get you to think for yourself. and idc what you do as long as you remember one important thing…our founding fathers fought against big govt before and they were sucessful why cant i? it clearly states i have right to protect the doi and i will till i die. foreighn or internal. im here to help

Where do you get your power from?
Where do you fill up your gas?
Most McDonalds are franchises that are locally owned, by not buying from them you’re hurting local economy.

I got nothing against you, Feel free to think as you wish, it’s just when you say things that are wrong or contradict yourself, I’ll call you out on it and we will have a debate. That’s about as simple as that.

You’re compared to that guy because he’s ridiculous, making loud noises with little facts to back up his statements. When you contradict something that is generally accepted as truth, but have nothing to back it up with, people won’t like that. (gravity)

Nobody likes the guy that tells everybody “don’t do that” and when asked why just goes into a shpield of random logic without giving any solid answers or reason.

Lock 1

i guess im random. im not here for anyone to like me. i dont think you have anything against me. and sorry if i didnt back up gravity thing. quantom physics should inform you. but its a theory. theories are not right or wrong. i might be ridiculous sorry. thats me i might contradict something to get you to lean. but ill try not to anymore

and btw franchise? who makes real money someone who bought into francise or franchise itself?

i buy my gas from local vendors some things im limited to but ill try my hardest not to give money to big business. and i dont drive much walk/ride bikes more. also im working on a scooter/moped in garage. last one i built made over 150mpg with my big ass on it

energy i make some at my house but i couldnt supply whole house off the grid. we grow plenty of food on limited space and store extras. someday i will be totally off grid but it takes time. as does everything. i limit times to use power and im building solar panels to help me cut from grid. i like tech thats my biggest downfall. and tech takess power so i have to run numbers and have backups for my off grid life style. when local power goes out i can still keep house hot/cold and have unning water some people rely on grid to bring these things. but i know its hard to understand me and sorry if my ideas/thoughts pisses you off. i guess if i could compare to someone check this guy out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO4d--gYFVU

and nobody is perfect

Pitman- you’d love my grandfather’s solarpower-system. Baller as fuck.

I wish the page wasn’t made in 1999, then I might have been able to read some of it :\

sweet id love to see pics. im hoping one day i will have a baller setup. but it takes money. and i dont have a money tree out back.

how many batteries does he have? whats his biggest solar panel? does he use wind power? water? or just solar? and clean civic in sig