THIS is cool

By the looks of the valve covers i’m gonna say SBC.

By the looks of how the fuel system is designed he is running some form of alchol. Probably straight methanol as a fuel. There is nitrous used as seen by the lines and the plate.

I wonder what kind of times this car runs. That looks like one hell of a fast money pit.

[quote=“Carnut,post:21,topic:38598"”]

I wonder what kind of times this car runs. That looks like one hell of a fast money pit.

[/quote]

I’m guessing…but Mustangs like this are touching high 6’s in the 1/4.

wow

[quote=“Carnut,post:23,topic:38598"”]

wow

[/quote]

I remember 5 years ago going to World Ford Challenge in St. Louis when the 10.5" cars were hitting 8’s…that was nuts right there! Now, there’s street cars running 8’s…gotta love the turbo!

This one looks more like a 7 second car…but again, I’m guessing.

yup, 410" sbc with a 106mm. 5.11 @ 137 in the 1/8th on breakdowns taking it easy. cut a 1.17 60ft. here’s a link:

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=813539&highlight=notch+turbo

probably good for solid 7s. i doubt 6’s

Here’s a mid/high 6’s pass by Tim Lynch…I think he was high 4’s in the 1/8th…so that Fox could be lowwwww7’s

http://video.xspsi.com/video/3331e7aa-ad1b-4684-bbac-985d011d9d3d.htm

[quote=“Carnut,post:21,topic:38598"”]

By the looks of the valve covers i’m gonna say SBC.

By the looks of how the fuel system is designed he is running some form of alchol. Probably straight methanol as a fuel. There is nitrous used as seen by the lines and the plate.

[/quote]

I agree on the SBC. With the two sets of fuel rails maybe running methanol over gasoline? Over maybe just straight meth with two sets of injectors due to the silly flow you need with meth. Stoich on meth is ~6:1 IIRC.

I’m not sure he’s running naws. I think that big plate on the manifold might be a water/air intercooler. It looks too big to be naws. He could be running a cooling loop on that from an icebox inside the car.

EDIT: I read the other thread. 410 SBC on meth. 4:1 A/F with the turbo on meth.

excellent post bill, now thats what im talkin about :clap: none of this pussy 76mm crap :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“BrockwayMT,post:27,topic:38598"”]

I agree on the SBC. With the two sets of fuel rails maybe running methanol over gasoline? Over maybe just straight meth with two sets of injectors due to the silly flow you need with meth. Stoich on meth is ~6:1 IIRC.

I’m not sure he’s running naws. I think that big plate on the manifold might be a water/air intercooler. It looks too big to be naws. He could be running a cooling loop on that from an icebox inside the car.

EDIT: I read the other thread. 410 SBC on meth. 4:1 A/F with the turbo on meth.

[/quote]

yah you are probably right about the water to air those lines are a little large.

nice setup, expensive to say the least

[quote=“LXTASY,post:26,topic:38598"”]

Here’s a mid/high 6’s pass by Tim Lynch…I think he was high 4’s in the 1/8th…so that Fox could be lowwwww7’s

http://video.xspsi.com/video/3331e7aa-ad1b-4684-bbac-985d011d9d3d.htm

[/quote]

Yikes… 6.66

DEVIL

I’m digging everything except the primitive chains used for suspension limiters, love the paint!

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:28,topic:38598"”]

excellent post bill, now thats what im talkin about :clap: none of this pussy 76mm crap :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

dont worry, the new one is fully upgradable to 91mm and flows on par with thumpers :mamoru:

oroc is gonna rape us all :frowning: time for him to do wheelies on the street again