This is just fucking sick.

there should be a sticky
of the best rice out there.

haha ya it is old, I just saw it again today in my screensaver (which has rotating images of cars I have saved on my computer)…figured I’d share it with SON.

“You can own your very own s14 roof wing for 3 easy payments of $69.99 and if you call within the next 2 minutes I’ll throw in not 1, not 2, but 3 GTR badges free! A value of $100.” lol

Damn, I wish I took a picture of the corolla I saw today with a Fast and the Furious spoiler and cherry bomb exhaust. Would’ve been another good laugh.

http://www.no1pony.com/images/Fart_Car.jpg

Horrible PS job.

Doing it… he thought he was.

MAD downforce yo!
that adds like wat? 235 RWHP

stop its hurting my eyes…

This is the most action that SON has had in a loooong time. And its all just to flame somebody over a celica…

At least it was in good taste.

hmmmm i think that the roof spoiler was once the spoiler from the back where the trunk is…

Good eye Mike…friggin side pipes on a celica…sorry, celica GT-R!!!

I took that picture, that is my red S13, wtf are you doing?

I posted this ages ago…

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32891&highlight=ricers&page=3

Wow, thats awesome :slight_smile:

lol i wasn’t trying to say i took the photo myself (sorry if it appeared that way)…just came across it when i was sitting at my desk and my screensaver kicked in, and thought i should share it…didn’t remember where i had found that pic…

but anyways, +1 to you for snapping that photo – if only everyone did their anti-rice service, the world would be a better place :smiley:

I wish there was a rule that restricted skyline parts and kept only with owners.

It could be worse!!!

Who remembers this guy?

Mustang GTR with Turbo rotary engine with headers and pistons!!!

l still laugh every time I see it LOL!

is that some fast and furious wannabe sht?
he’s missin the crazy side fire decals!

ive never seen that i got a good chuckle … thanks

Wow, these things still exist? LOL