This Is Not Me!!!!!!!!!

ha, this dude resembles me :scared: :scared:

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=11758149&BRD=2305&PAG=461&dept_id=478565&rfi=6

( he pulled out the tire iron) “mikes lead pipe” :bowrofl:

bs fawker thats u–im calling and turning you in haha

shaggy in the clink

pee test

ahahahahahahaha

no doubt in my mind

i have a very good alibi, I never wear shorts :slight_smile:

Me neither, my dong hangs out :slight_smile:

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:
that only cause you still can fit into osh coch be gosh

spandex is something back in the 80s

I tuck it in, just like my mullet.

:slight_smile:

Bastards :slight_smile:

haha, classic, robbing a store with a tire iron

where was shaggy at 8:30 pm yesterday

:scared:

fixed

CHIPPEWA TWP. - A man wielding a tire iron robbed the Payless ShoeSource store in Chippewa Township on Tuesday night and fled in a early 90s blue mustang.

Chippewa police said a man walked into the store on Shenango Road around 8:30 p.m. - about a half-hour before it closes. After waiting his turn in the check-out line and smoking 4 cigarettes, he pulled out the tire iron and demanded that the clerk give him all the money in the register and her panties.

Chippewa Township Police Chief Clint Berchtold said that upon seeing the tire iron, a woman standing in line behind the robber immediately removed her thong panties and then alerted police.

Meanwhile, the man fled the scene spinning his tires off and yelling im rich biatch

The Beaver County Sheriff’s Department has released a sketch of the man, who is described as a dirty white male, about 5-foot-9, and approximately 170 pounds, with brown hair and a goatee. The man was last seen wearing a gray ford T-shirt and blue jeans Chippewa police ask that anyone reconizing this man , should be aware he is dilusional and extremely horney

hahahahahhaa, :bowrofl: hahahahahhaa :bowrofl: hahahahahhaa :bowrofl:

nice!!!

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:itr41:

Rofl