this is rather racist

I see where you’re coming from and there is somewhat of a double standard if that banner is in fact a real site. If there was a white equivilant to the BET it would be a huge issue to some people and the usual characters would be up in arms. As it stands you cannot be discriminated against for race during employment.

What are black careers anyhow? Post 'em up!

Well Cossey I’m sure that PJB would be down for creating a website like that but there’s a couple problems that would prevent that from ever occuring:

1. PJB has no idea what having a career is, he just has a dead end job that he bitches about constantly and probably will spend the better part of his early 30’s at before he realizes his life is passing him by.

2. Creating a website like that would interfere with his current work and gym shifts. He does not want to work weekends or outside the hours he currently works.

This whole thread is a fucking joke. For someone like PJB to even try to make light of or make fun of another ethnicity having a website to further their careers is laughable.

by some of these responses it seems some of you get a hard on over the black race

Some of ‘the black race’ is more educated and more successful than some of ‘the white race’ will ever be. Just sayin.

Evidently, some of ‘the white race’ still think their shit don’t stink. Pretty appalling if you ask me.

I understand everyones points, including PJB’s. If a similar site was created for ‘whitecareers’, it would make national headlines and be considered racist. Wrong? Sure. Also, what PJB does for a living is TOTALLY irrelevant. Having a high income/access to money and a good job does not automatically make you a better person.

Word. In fact, most times makes you a shittier person :rofl

Often true. Also notice that I separated high income, access to money, and a good job. Those things fall hand in hand less than people think.

im gonna have to side with pjb on this one… My entire life ive been called a cracker, a whitey, a wigger, a ghost ext and its ok… If I just SAID the word “ni99A” just to explain how I think its unfair I’d get like 15 people flipping out at me wanting to murder me.

I have nothing against black people, but they are slowly reversing racisim… BET, (black entertainment television) Fubu clothing (for us by us) which pretty much means white people not allowed, black history month lol and now what pjb just posted… If you want to be equal stop trying to stand out or be better then other races.

i got a black friend i work with him he cleans our shop for 8 bucks a hours hes a great guy hes one of the hardest working motherfuckers ive ever meet. great dude to theres as many white trash pigs out there as there are ni99ers and sneakinricans doin the same shit the wanna work good hopefully the ricans will follow suit and get a job also. i say if the websites work make more lol

I understand both sides, as I too am sick of reverse discriminations and double standards, but to take the time and make a thread is a whole nother thing. If everyone is so sick of blacks an such, blame your ancestors and the founders of this country. They started bringing blacks over from Africa and oppressed them greatly. Blame corporate greed :rofl and the want of free labor. Also, the country would not be where it is today without slavery, reconstruction, an the civil rights movement. That’s what makes America America. The most free nation in the world, especially in the 18-20th centuries.

btw this thread took about 10 seconds to make. Saw banner link on another site, thought it was kinda funny, copied, pasted, posted.

DISCLAIMER: i’m not racist in any way, shape or form, but i thought this would belong here:
http://weheartit.com/entry/6718722

Black people are more racist than white people. Not all of them, but most always play the “color card.” I’m not racist im just saying this is the way it is.

Being a white male is the easiest gig in the world through out history.

Yet some people even fail at being that.

Still :lol at Ilya calling Pjb “Homeslice” Now hes a whole sammich!

Has anyone gone to the website even??!!?! Its probably all KFC, MacDonalds, Wal-Mart, and Janitorial jobs. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

i have an interview tuesday, boy are they in for a surprise

Trying to bring that back. And ‘home skillet’. :rofl

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY[/ame]