This is why i miss California......

I’m just waiting to see what they made my friends RX-8 look like.

nice, your buddy got his car in, must have been sick looking or brand new,right?

ill probably go watch it, does anyone know the release date for this?
i remember going to watch tokyo drift at the5drive in and it was packed wtih sex cars. hope this is another sun release ill go watch it there also lol

Hahaha I watched it at 5 drive ins too! yea a lot of nice cars! dont know if they even have a release date yet considering they are still filming the movie…

Yup, exactly,

I think they still haven’t started yet, they plan to start shooting in spring, so i think this could be a 2009 summer flick.

gawd help us all not another one.

the last one - gosh, i guess the good thing is they are that bad at least you can treat it like a comedy!. lol

its going to be pretty sick from what i have seen, i recently came from Mexico, and they were shooting down there, it has alot of car scene, bar type fights. Running down the street with car chases. This is like F&F 1 on steroids.

oh lovely… lol

lol

Vin is producing the film, he does street race so im sure he’ll get the terms correct this time.

^^he also plays wow.

I didn’t get what you meant there, but if you are referring him to be also a car fan, then yes he is very much involved. I’m going to link the video of him street racing in his RX-7. If i can find it.lol

Vin is cool in my books,i for give him for saying “granny shifting not double clutching” they prob made him say it.lol:drivin

Vin is a complete tool in my books…

^why so? just curious.