FnF #5- Oh it's happening! LOL

In an interview on Friday with Los Angeles radio station 104.3MYfm, star Paul Walker said that a fifth installment is practically a sure thing now: “This was supposed to be it – but without question, Vin and I will be coming back, we’re making the fifth one and we’re going to Brazil.”

Preety sweet IMO. As stupid as some of the movies have been, it’s cool to see car films again. It’s been a long time. I remember salivating over the Countach in Cannon Ball Run, and the boobies of course:D And totally digging Burt Reynold’s Chicken Hawk Trans Am in Smokey & The Bandit. I only hope more movies where the focal point are cars, come out in the coming years.

Imo, they should have went back to Japan instead of Brazil since thats where Torretto ends up after being busted out of the jail bus.

lol. You know we will all watch it.

They should go to Europe. I wanna see Renaults and Seat’s lol

Did they show this scene at the end of the movie after the credits? Or was this implied through a past film?

ya i think they will make follow the one that just came out… so it will still be before Tokyo Drift…and ya everyone will still watch it

It was shown at the end of the movie, Mia, Brian and two others speeding up to the Jail Bus about to break him out. :auto: