This is why you don't slap random women.

http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/boxer-destroys-2-park-bullies/

Dudes get fucking rocked.

Fantastic!

haha! OWNED!

Crazy old video but I never get tired of watching the guy on the right stumble UP the hill after her gets knocked down.

man that was excellent. i actually think he went way to easy on them considering the guy slapped his girl.

Yeah, I’d have fucked them up… Well, even worse.

Fucking AWSOME.

awkward. theres got to be more to to it, otherwise hypothetically im randomly walking by to guys with a girl and one just pimp slapps the bitch and I start throwing fists!? :vlad:crazy

Right, they do it because they’re assholes, it backfired this time.

Usually they’ll just kick some random persons ass.

Well, it backfired.

I don’t understand how you came to be such a retard?

thats awesome.

The guy is a boxer according to the video, so I’m assuming he just has that natural restraint to not hit someone when they are on the ground.

^^^ Excellent point.They def got off easy though.

Good, the little punk faggots got what they deserved. Maybe they will think before they act like little cocksuckers next time.

I don’t understand how you came to be such a retard?

seriously what was so stupid that I said.:shifty

No, you dont slap women because thats shit that gets you fucked up and put in the hospital.

And then jail…

An aquaintance of mine ( i dont call him a friend because I’ve lost all respect for him as a human) Got trashed one night and ended up punching his GF at the time for some stupid reason, then 3 guys at the bar proceeded to kick the shit out of him, then the cops came and carted him off in cuffs for battery. He spent the night in jail yada yada yada long story short, I agree.

Uhh…why did it have to end so quickly?
if the camera man kept going he woulda gotten some epic beat down assuming the 2 guys chased the boxer down to regain their “dignity”:ohnoes

/agree. Dude pushed my friend Caitlin one night and before I knew what was going on I decked him. Left that party pretty fast.