This is y i have a winter car

so i decided today to pull my truck out and let it run for a while cuz i haven done that in a coupple weeks. so i figured as long as thee was some snow in the driveway, i might as well do a coupple of fishtail runs out the driveway for the hell of it…so i backed down the driveway ok, and once i started goin, i got stuck. so i trued dropping it down to first and not even get on it at all and it still wouldnt go anywhere. so finally i decded to back all the way out of the driveway into the street to get some traction and just hit it, hoping i would have enough speed to make it up the driveway (can mayb fit 4 cars in it, so its not that long)…well this worked, after about 5 tries.

Edit: the only snow in my driveway was the 1/2" hard-packed stuff the plow doesnt scrape off.

o yeah and i also had like 150 lbs worth of weight of stuff i was storing in the bed. and my tires have about 80% left on them. so, moral of the story: Goodyear Eagle F1s and ~300 rwhp + snow = not goin anywhere

300RWHP?

Where the hell are you pulling that number out from :slight_smile:

lol you shoulda seen me trying to drive the vette the very first snow … holy hell that was bad :sniff: :sniff: away in store it is

maby he used the kinda formula you use for figuring out fps from mph… lets see 80% treat+ 150 lbs in truck x this devided by that = 300 rwhp :wink:

im just estimating…figure the R/T comes with 250 and after the mild mods i have, i used one of those G-tech timer things on it and it said i had 300, but i highly doubt those things are even close to accurate. its the only figure i have, so i jsut used that… its prob actually less, but for conversation sake…im getting it dynoed in the spring after i do some more mods, so i will post up the dyno sheet and then i will kno for sure.

drivetrain loss would drop it alot tho, it prolly has 250hp stock at the crank, prolly like 230 at the wheels, im a rwd guy to and i get the same thing