This just in.... WOW

aint i one?

not anymore, i am sick of asking you to keep your clothing on your body

u dont bitch when a take urs off! :op:

what if we were to show 1 domestic v8, 1 import, and another random car? at least then people wont think we’re just a noisy rice burner site :kekegay:

I assume WOW has no “under construction” type class for entries? Thats about the only place my truck falls into right now…

yes they do

You sure? I checked the classes on the link Whitey posted and I didn’t see anything about underconstruction. But probably just dont give awards for it?? I’m interested in entering but no definite yes/no at the moment.

no they don’t. IAS doesn’t do that class unless they just started to…

yeah i didn’t think they did either…

:hs:

they use too & i think ther was one or two there last year?

not trying to be a dick, but if i’m paying some loot. I dont want to see a UC vehicle, There all over on the road :kiss: ( Me ) :rofl:

^ haha

personally I prefer the under construction… i rather see how it works and the work that’s gone (going) into it…

finished ones are nice too though of course.

WOW doesnt have a under construction catagory. its more of a nicer and cleaner show, i mean they make you send in pics of your car to be accepted into the show. every car there is pretty much top quality stuff.

damn that rules out almost everyone here :slight_smile: maybe i can get my GS done in time.

last year their were stock cars their jsut with rims

yeah and those stock cars were kinda looked down upon. I dunno I mean i was able to show my car, and my car might not really have fit in there. but I think a good amount of people could show there rides down there

i rember thoe 2 dorks looking at your car saying why is this hear and i was like dont you c the after market turbo d bag

Its like that everywhere you go.