this kid must have down syndrome

http://www.tonawanda-news.com/local/local_story_309233345.html if u know where this is you really must suck at driving to hit that building

hahaha awesome

lol I wonder if it’s the same kid who hit someone waiting in line at Andersons. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tomasino was charged with imprudent speed, two unsafe tires, moving from lane unsafely, failure to stay in lane and operating with an expired insurance card.

have fun with those tickets in court… ha ha and its city court… ive heard bad things about that place

when watching the news…i saw the car had a sweet eBay CAI.

Tokyo Drifting?

[quote=“97Ranger,post:4,topic:38276"”]

Tomasino was charged with imprudent speed, two unsafe tires, moving from lane unsafely, failure to stay in lane and operating with an expired insurance card.

have fun with those tickets in court… ha ha and its city court… ive heard bad things about that place

[/quote]

yea Cassatta really isn’t much for kids acting like assholes. LOL

[quote=“97Ranger,post:4,topic:38276"”]

[/quote]

city court awsome i put them off on a speeding ticket for a year

lol drove by that place a few times today while i was working and wondered wtf happened there. i actually thought they were remodeling part of the place :lol: