bike vs. some car

well headed out friday ran into a fast car did a roll…first race he got me started in wrong gear and i didnt hear the horn…probally like a bike length. the second race started incorrect gear got him by a couple lenghts:gotme: was paying more attention to the road. decided to cruise around after getting split up. which ended up in a speeding ticket in townawanda. cop was mad cool…he was talking to me about the bike and how it was really cold and i was just trying to get home…so he comes back with 2 tickets:eek: WTF i thought. then i said "you know i could have run but was nice enough to pull over for you"im thinking hes thinking “oh a biker that has common sense ill go easy on him” well he was just doin his job and i thought its my first speeding ticket on my bike. so pretty much had a blast until this happened. also IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYBODY TO HELP ME IN TOWNAWANDA PLEASE PM ME ASAP…THERE WILL BE A REWARD FOR YOUR SERVICES.

also if your wondering on the car that will be for him to say who he is…id thought i would leave a little “i wonder” by the rest of you, he will respond though… this car is no joke as my 2003 R1 traps 134+ and ive been down to a 10.4 in the 1/4 mile(im 240 pounds)
oh theres a video too so when he responds tell him you want a vid…
PLEASE HELP

come on no hints???

You shuda just took off your on an R1!!

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=65250&postcount=24

:stuck_out_tongue:

:tup: About time mark

Haha, gettin pulled over in Tonawanda. Unless you’re dad is the judge, you’re screwed. I got pulled over by my own uncle(isn’t a cop there anymore) and that asshole gave me 3 tickets. Sorry, but you’re gonna get those ones.

nope

i just went to court last week for driving with a suspended license, no insurance, and 47 in a 35. Got everything reduced to 2 parking tix. Just go to court, be super polite, and dont look like a scumbag and youll be ok…

it was a quality race…

u shuda waited up dood so u could walk me… ; )
i cant buy a bike race

http://www.jandjspeedshop.com/videos/Chuck%20vs%20Justin’s%20Bike.wmv

I wasn’t sure how the car would far against the R1. I’ve been pulled by 1000cc bikes before so I tried to get the jump on ya! But down low the bike has much better power:weight. I could probably improve a little by altering my shift points, its close enough where I can really see how shifting versus where I am making power will matter…but that’s neither here nor there. :wink: I’m glad we got that one in before the snow flies, good runz!

Sorry we got split up there, mark needed gas, i thought you were gonna cut across but it was too late…

yeah, that was cool to see

and cool shootin the shit with you guys for a bit

<-- black honda that did a quick pull with turbo ls1

AH HA! We were wondering who you were, never got to catch the s/n… :tup:

so how did that pull go???

nice to meet ya scott…i forgot to ask who ya were lol…car scoots pretty good…

eclipseblur:…after some brief spinnage i pulled pretty good…but his car definitely scoots…bov sounds pretty sweet too

Yeah, 3rd gear was close, but once I hit fourth my car pooped itself and he went coasting by.

When I got home 3 of my turbo bolts were loose, and she wasn’t boosting well so that could be why once I hit 4th I lost boost

Heres a quick one:

But anyways, good pull, car sounds rediculously good

:tup: glad 2 see another car is back on the road…

there arnt many cars out there that can pull 1000cc bikes.
…sounds like you both had fun

Chuck…that was toooooo close. Time for more secret HP hopups this winter. Awesome run.:tup:

Saw the green machine Vid!!!:tup: Car looks and sounds mean. :eekdance: Hopefully we will get to see some kill vids of it before snow flies!

:word: I woulda liked to jump in and make that first one a 3 way race, but I gota let this clutch settle, no need in smoking another $1000 investment. BTW I heard we have to get you into some LT1 power this year :tup: Best way to go fast cheap :slight_smile:

Already in the process… :jawdrop: