bike vs. some car

bullshit that cars maxed out :cjerk:

:shoot: :headbang: :snky: :tspry:

City or Town or North?

My girlfriend knows a lot of people from Town of Tonawanda

hmmm ill have to get the tickets out…ill pm you with the details…im pretty sure it was the town though. ill pm you soon thanks and good runs.

You’re fucked.

Phuzzy sez: YOU SHOULDA RAN, BEYOTCH!

Streetracing is :gay3:

EDIT: Oh, and your boys said they are kicking you off the drift squad now :gotme:

I’ve ran a few times…They’ll eventually catch up to you sometime or another. Sometimes even weeks later…lol

Phuzzy sez: YOU SUCK AT RUNNING :gotme:

give us the story

lol they new my car:tdown: pulled me over 2wks later. One pulls in front one on the side of me and 2 behind me lol Of course i got off and had everything dissmissed in court cause they couldn’t prove it was me driving lol

lol i ran got away and choda got busted :frowning:

No wonder, you tried to run in a car :hay: :slight_smile:

:roffle:

TEXAS PLATES 4 L

:lol: turn up the boost already fool :lol:

:rofl: “NEVERRRR” (marv from home alone)

(u guys give up, or are you thirsty for more)

Weather turns bad = drama increase! Simple formula. Nothin else to do but talk smack! I love it!:wink: Can’t wait for a :beer2: tonight.

tonawandas mad easy i went there for a ticket told the da who saw me pull in in my exhaustless tercel he had a really nice porsche he dropped the ticket.

:word: I woulda liked to jump in and make that first one a 3 way race, but I gota let this clutch settle, no need in smoking another $1000 investment. BTW I heard we have to get you into some LT1 power this year :tup: Best way to go fast cheap :slight_smile:

Damn straight about the LT1 power!:tup: gotta do it…imports have to go down!

I had 4 tix all reduced to 1 parking tick and was in an out of court in 8 minutes :snky:

I wouldn’t worry about it too much

nice bump. :lol: