this past week(the best of my life)

well this is how my week went.

fri.- graduated and moved the fuck out of the hell hole known as blairsville, PA (wyotech)

sat.-made it to florida(through pittsburgh to pickup my roommate) in 19 1/2 hours(without a ticket or getting stopped)

sun.-went to DA beach(west palm beach to be exact) and relaxed

mon.-see above, then got drunk

tues.-went to work(trial period) for mosler supercars and made the headliner/a-pillar padding for their top secret new setup vehicle(TTLS7 w/ 800 conservative HP-----using 2 turbonetics GT-killers){will be released next spring}

weds.-continued trial period for mosler and rebuilt e-brake for red show car MT900 that was just @ the detroit autoshow and also repaired the driver’s sideskirt(tow guys destroyed it{it is CF, like hte rest of the car} when putting it on the truck) on the same show car

weds. continued----got hired by mosler AND THEN got an apartment in the same day after finishing trial period for mosler YAY $30K was well worth it------got drunk in celebration

thurs–woke up @ 10am to the GM of the hotel i was staying in, kicking me out(they were booked for thursday night with jehovah’s witnesses attending a convention, and didnt realize i still had a reservation for that evening, offered to put me in a room across the street@ the best western, declined and left)

friday—made it back home to buffalo in 18 3/4 hours(without a ticket or getting stopped)

which leads me to this point, im about to go celebrate the new job at zongy-poos:carnut

—end post

oh yea AND i got paid while i worked AND i installed the rear-view mirror in the prototype TTLS7 car…what more could i ask for?

(p.s. i know the tasks @ mosler seem menial, however, it was only my first two days(trial period), they just wanted to see how well-rounded i am)

and the ENTIRE car is Carbon fiber, including the 19/20 inch wheels(CF rims with magnesium centers…BALLIN’) and TT LS7…and its my new job…YAY!!!

(p.s.s. insert haterade remarks now)

Congrats! Sounds like a good start.
:tup:

graci’

<—solo on zong’s UN

nice nice lol

it was all because you had a bleswsing from an ls1 driver…better known as me. congrats bro thats awesome.

So you’re moving to Florida?

You selling your bike by any chance?