mines,
myspace
wnydsm
nyspeed
pbnation
AIM
itunes

i have no life off the computer

i do. but it involves driving. and i’m way too tired. i hate driving tired. it’s illegal too. but i’m not tired enough to go to bed. DUH.

email
wnyal(airsoft)
Myspace
true( <lol)
nypseed
back and forth between nyspeed and wnyal
sometimes miniclip heli attack 3

i love driving, but i currently dont have a car. i dont have a life because my old car stole it, along with thousands of dollars i’ll never see again.

[quote=“dawn,post:60,topic:27564"”]

check email. (once every 3 days.)

[/quote]

ugh, I wish i could only get an email once every three days… or at least check them once every three days :frowning:

Did nothing today, other than introduced myself to my roommate in a very odd manner

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:65,topic:27564"”]

ugh, I wish i could only get an email once every three days… or at least check them once every three days :frowning:

Did nothing today, other than introduced myself to my roommate in a very odd manner

[/quote]

oh god. do i even want to know?

well i get tons of emails but i just ignore them. they’re usually from my mom or from american eagle and stupid shit. the most exciting ones i get is when a change has occured to my credit report. (freecreditreport.com)

[/quote]

lets hear it.

I HATE BEING 17. WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE TO DO AT 1AM ANY GIVEN DAY OF THE WEEK FOR ME TO FUCKING DO THAT ISN’T ILLEGAL?!?!?!!? fuck

sry, I think i’ll pass on this explaination

poke some colon?

[quote=“cky89,post:69,topic:27564"”]

I HATE BEING 17. WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE TO DO AT 1AM ANY GIVEN DAY OF THE WEEK FOR ME TO FUCKING DO THAT ISN’T ILLEGAL?!?!?!!? fuck

[/quote]

can you drive after 9? if not, that blows. if yes, you could always go to the rez or something. or tops. or some place thats open 24/7 and shit.

[quote=“dawn,post:72,topic:27564"”]

can you drive after 9? if not, that blows. if yes, you could always go to the rez or something. or tops. or some place thats open 24/7 and shit.

[/quote]

im not supposed to but i do anyways.

whats even at the rez?
and tops is boring, it makes me want to eat and spend money i dont have :frowning:

i had this same prob, i joined a 24 hour gym. im about to go work out in like a half hour.
i think there’s a 24 hr planet fitness in west seneca too

[quote=“Joe,post:74,topic:27564"”]

i had this same prob, i joined a 24 hour gym. im about to go work out in like a half hour.

[/quote]

Interesting, I could just imagine my pretzely white hotness doing this. I might just do that.

[quote=“Joe,post:74,topic:27564"”]

[/quote]

im built like the guy from hangman

i prolly should go sign up at a gym lol

i joined a 24 hour gym.
i never went.
i got fatter.

SHIT.

[quote=“dawn,post:77,topic:27564"”]

i joined a 24 hour gym.
i never went.
i got fatter.

SHIT.

[/quote]

lmao uhh, so you lost money to gain weight?

i didnt picture you as being fat either

[/quote]

turns out it wasn’t the roommate… it was the CA, making sure his room was cleaned and ready for the roommate to move in… man that would have been awkward

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:75,topic:27564"”]

Interesting, I could just imagine my pretzely white hotness doing this. I might just do that.

[/quote]

do it up. I’m sure we wouldn’t be at the same weight levels, and if we were i’d have to kill myself, but some company at the gym never hurt anyone