This purge yay or nay?

No shit, so how are you going to burn oxygen with more oxygen?

Oxygen does not burn by itself.

And while we are at it why would you purge into the intake system. Purging is unmetered nitrous oxide released to the atmosphere to prime the solenoinds. Why would you want unmetered nitrous oxide going into your engine?

But then again we have all seen how you like your A/F ratios to be off the guage to begin with. :bloated:

^^^ZAPPED!

This all started with me stating that I want to purge onto my turbos. This was said in jest.

Then you asked “how do you plan on burning more oxygen with the addition of nitrous oxide” Well the oxide in Nitrous oxide is oxygen. The addition of oxygen and the burning of said supplemental oxygen would then make more oxygen present in the combustion chamber thus allowing “more oxygen” to burn. I understand how nitrous works, and how you also add more fuel, but you can’t burn more fuel with out more oxygen. More of both = more power.

Anytime you add unmetered air/NOS/oxygen/magical rubys into the intake your asking for trouble… this is common sense. Not sure what your getting at, but at least you aren’t completely uneducated.

:rofl: purge outta the steering wheel

purge outta the thing that shoots out your windshield wipper fluid…lol…maybe?

seriously… purge under the car so it’s :snky:

that works if you have your system up to cover the PSSSHT…
Then pplz will just think you are running a turbo or something.

…You don’t actually have to purge the noids every 30 seconds…

Purge on the cam shafts, like the noobs in that one cavi. :tup:

:word: all that nitrous should be breathed in and put to good use :lol:

lol its not for me i was just wondering what you guys thought about that. i personally like it. nothin like pullin up to a redlight next to some civic thugs and then purging right in their grill :smiley:

purge into my face so i can inhale deeply.

DO it up.