this sentra is HOT!

so i was coming back from picking my brother up from iup when i seen thick clouds of smoke around the corner. then i see this nissan sentra ser just sittin on the other side of the road like this.

you’ll have to forgive the pic, my bro took it on his cell phone. i have no idea what happend, the whole front of the car was ripped off, but it looked like it was the only car involved. he must have hit something real hard. when we drove by the only thing there was a couple cop cars and an ambulance. my buddy drove by about 15 min after we did and called me to tell me that they were draggin what was left onto a flat bed, and it was pretty much burnt to nothing. crazy…

oh wow

:eek:

x2

glad to see those sentra ser’s holding up well

those things are shit everyone that i have ever seen has some sort of stupid thing wrong with them

nissan built quality sucks ass anymore

Johnny Tran strikes again!!!

lol@tran. But wow that sucks for him or her. Nice action photo catch anyway, tho.

nice!

it will buff right out

x3

NAWWWWWS!!!

nawz isn’t combustible!!!

Only when Lance shoots up your eclipse

was this on rt 380? cuz i was on my way home from the airport around 4:00 on friday and saw that.

Duh? you don’t know if you where on rt380 and seen that same thing??

yup, right before 380 turns to two lanes heading towards saltsburg

:hsugh:

i was coming the other way jack@ss, and they had the road blocked off. the only thing i could see was black smoke.

^^ I love when people with 12 posts get an attitude with someone with 25,000 posts :smiley:

Nice steering wheel. Is it new?