THIS THREAD IS For people WHO JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT TIRES!!

Why are et streets so shitty off track?

ET street or ET street radial, the bias ply street is nothing more than a slick with 2 grooves and a few notches cut in them, if it’s cool or wet/damp it’s like your driving on a slick. The ET street radial is no diff than your typical drag radial, just go easy and you’ll be ok.:thumbup

I’ll punch all you idiots in the face if you are just rambling on and don’t have any GOD DAMN 555Rs to sell me!!!

et streets suck balls on the street , they chunk dont last all that long at all . at the track they hook hard , i cut my best 60 on a small set of 255,s at 15 lbs . the nittos wear great on the street and hook ok " better than the e/t" and ya can get caught in the rain and not have to idle down the northway like i did on mickeys

YOU

WILL

DIE.

this is now a radial thread , u have your radials from jeffy . shut the FUCK up

:rofl

Nittos are a better daily driver tire. They actually have some tread thats actually worth a shit. MTs and BFGs are good but lack tread. The new tread MTs look nice tho
http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/images/products/et_street_radial_b.jpg

MT > BFG > Nitto for pure traction

I bought these a month ago, hoping I make out OK. Street radials:

http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com/images/mttireet.jpg

You should be good. Those are pretty much a street slick. You may be buying them again next spring tho. Change them with the oil. LoL

Oh FML

It is what it is. They all have a tread wear ratting of 00 how long they last depends on how you drive. You wont be getting no 30k out of these tho. I hope for your sake you prove me wrong.

Oh yea, lol. I’ve had about 6 sets of them. Great tire, don’t last worth a shit thou!

this. on the street, with a wopping 314 rwhp, they spun like a bitch the 1st and 2nd with no clutch dump. just by laying into it. they hook only when warmed up. dont think that you can be in 2nd and mat it on central and think “oh i have the stickiest best radial made, i wont spin” cause in reality, u do have the best DRAG radial…but it starts and ends their. i love et’s and will only buy them

DRAGWAGONS

DRAGTRUMP

:rofl

So Creep is gonna have to do rolling burnouts before roll racing… No problem

Yeh lite em up richhhhhhhhh

yeah brian, mickeys were the wrong choice. the will wear out for just driving around. i had em…and will never buy em again. i have heard that the new M and H DR was just redesigned, so i might try those in the future. id get the nitto 555r if i were you. they actually hook pretty well with a turbo powerband