THIS THREAD IS For people WHO JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT TIRES!!

Wayne if you punch my I’m gonna drag your truck across the country. Just sayin.

He’s bluffin.

Ps underbeasted. I may need a truck dragging favor in the near future

Least I bought them used for cheap with the rims. Going to look into the 555r for them. Need to figure something out that will allow me to drive around on them at night for pulls etc.

apparently the nittos for evos suck because the sidewall is to stiff and causes hope. not that anybody posing her ITT has an evo but figured i’d put my .02 in

I hate having hope

LOL i meant hop

Nitto, I have them. I like them.

The only part of your car actually on the road is import. Got 'em lol

tires sponsored by Bob Hope

my nitto 555’s non drag radials dead hooked my old setup

I’m gonna to need to hook 800whp or so though… what kind of power were you running?

550whp and 420 ft/lbs i picked up a pair of NT05R’s for my new setup

You’re past faith, gonna need the hope!

I’m looking heavily into the R888s as well.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=120323274644473

mickeys dont hook on the street lol

fluffy took a pic of the chunk my mickeys left at a.s.s just warming em up . i went thru 2 sets last yr and i only put about 1000 miles on my car all yr . thats why i got the slick , if im gonna buy them i wanna hook at least

Need a tire that sticks at a lower temp for them rolls. I dont think I got the MTs hot enough cause I could spin them with 250whp.

Has anyone tried the redesigned Nittos?

ok i need some opinions… im about to buy a new set of wheels here, i have my stockers that will be my go to street set up. then these will see a bit of street use but mostly just driven to the track. what do you guys think about a 17x 4.5 up front and a 15x10 with a 28x10.5 stiffwall et drag in the back? it is either that or i get a set of enkei rpf1’s 17x9 and 17x10 and run a 28in tall DR in the rear. i dunno. what do you guys think?

I’m looking at these: http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/strip.php?item=ETStreetRadialII

Supraforums seems to think they work well for my goals on a 17inch rim.

how much would you say your supra weighs with you in it?