This thread isnt for straightliners, its for those who want to crash on backroads.

so when u wana go out? :rofl

Ok Chrissie

I’d love to get a group of relatively level-headed individuals together and go camping up at fish creek. The roads up there are perfect for you stunters

Take it to the track. I would never put myself on a road where multiple cars are driving aggressively where I don’t trust 95% of the driving skills.

This ^ :lol. Too many times Ive seen people going up some of our local spots at night time only to almost lose it when they see headlights coming in the opposite direction.

not like we need to worry about a handling event anyway Adam.

This is some queer shit. I’ll see you guys on the highway :lol

ROFL @ Adam fagging this thread up for people doing the SAME THING the drag queers do but w/ turns.

I know of an absolutely PERFECT road up past RPI that we could do this on. Lots of broad turns, some tight turns. Never patrolled. Plenty of places to sit and make sure no one gets caught. KrazyKid, if you are interested, PM me and I will get you a map/location. Would rather not openly advertise it and lose my fun spot :smiley:

We should hit up some nasty back roads in Schoharie county

These guys aren’t ready for those. I was out there for HOURS a few weeks ago, start up near berne and was on seasonal roads and paved ones. much fun in a lifted suby!

I absolutely guarantee that both of these locations are better/safer than anything ‘near’ Albany, esp Tongue Mountain. The scenic view at the bottom of Tongue to the flashing red light at the top would be the ideal timed event.

I’ll put a reasonable amount of money that Jeremy w/his BMW would easily beat Caz (no offense), or any other car/driver combo from this forum.

Forgot about him, I also revoke all wagers placed on Cazwrx :rofl

Ha. Maybe Tony’s ZR1 or Cossey’s 911 w/JClark driving would stand a chance.

My best Tongue Mountain story involves my old Grand Am and it’s brakes ON FIRE at the scenic view at the bottom:haha

So who is the Jeremy fellow

Trust me, he will own your face. In the words of Dom, “he puts in more work than he even knows what to do with.”

X2

Ok, good for him.:retardclap

I have an addiction to this sort of thing on public roads, its bad and I get in enough trouble on my own.

To try to gather up some random people for a timed thing is a disaster waiting to happen.