This thread isnt for straightliners, its for those who want to crash on backroads.

Here it is, who wants to meet up and actually drive their car not just hit the gas and grab the next gear?

We are talking backroad, point A -to- B, timed “events”. Vajay-jays thats arnt afraid to turn left and right, arnt scared to hit a guard rail or a ditch, this threads for you.

If highway rolls are your game, GTFO.

:thumbup

I’m down. My car doesn’t handle well though.

Tracy road.

See you guys there.

I’m down when my pile runs again.

im game with my bike, time and place and if i dont work i will be there

in.

This should be a nice change in pace. Will be removing my trans this weekend. getting new clutch and will swap in the smaller ring and pinion may be to shorten up the gears a bit more. my 18’s are on now and it handeled great befor 3rd bit the dust. If anything goes on this weekend, and its dry out, I would love to meet up and ride along, film or what ever.

So where you plan on doing this where its not going to attract a TON of attention, and how are you timing it?

Cazwrx will win. I will be codriver. You other guys might as well not show up.

I dont know myself. A rode up in Herkimer was mentioned. I would like to check that place out.

If the rode is way off the beaten path, there shouldnt be too much traffic, if any. and as long as its out in the woods/mt road somewhere no houses to blow by.

Idealy I picture a little “jug handle trail” or road that forks off somewhere and yields back onto the other road. We could put up a detur sign or road closed sign (I could get one I bet) and steer people off it. then just set up the start a half mile or far enough out of view.

Or just park someone at the yield with their hazards on, like in distress, and radio ahead if cars/cops are coming to shut down the event.

Kind of alot of work, but it could work.

timing:
I figure two options:
A: Honest co-pilot has a stop watch.
B: Someone stands at the starting spot and hits the stop watch. 2-way radio in hand. Finish point guy radios back to stop watch guy when they finish.

So this is now the Fast and the Furious? :lol

Nope they only straightline raced for well over 45 seconds per run, up shifting and down shifting constantly, anyone of the cars could have hit warp speed if matted for 45 seconds like they documented it.

this it going to go tokyo drift ni66a!

Find another way home pizza boy!

Nah bro. Only me in the car or else my alignment will be changed :lol

It’s a wace car

jk you can ride along. My alignment will be different tho :lol

Where deez sick rodes at brah?

I can smell the illegality all the way from here

Shhh

Tongue Mountain. Late night. :thumbup

1. Tracy Rd. off exit 30
  2. floor it repetitively
  3. camp on saranac lake
  4. drink heavily
  5. etc

fuck your alignment. i will go to the race location 2 weeks ahead of time and memorize the course in my head. then, i will literally guide you with my eyes closed.