This thread isnt for straightliners, its for those who want to crash on backroads.

Good thing is since this is Shift, it won’t happen anyways.

I love it man, just take random roads and get lost up in the hills :lol

KK :

I think a series of trials should be had where else but the
infamous ridge/gower/waters/johnson roads up that mountain
on the side of rt5.

The timing thing might be a bad idea, but fun to do otherwise

• Cars per hour : > 10

Yes! There are ome houses on those roads, but alot of them are farm land and usually zero traffic. They are great driving roads, and some of them are freshly paved last year and silky smooth.

in for this.

true story, straightline SR is dumb enough but at least you have a chance of seeing traffic. I heard somewhere that they have these weird events where people rent out road courses and you can drive your car for a reasonable price without significant risk of death or arrest, weird. :retardclap

You obviously haven’t seen Tokyo Drift

Please Senor Jeff, tell me about such events?

I don’t know what’s worse… These guys thinking they have the skill to do all of this safely, or that they think the other people who want to do have the skill to do it safely.

you are all going to either get arrested, or crash and die…why not just organize a spirited driving cruise and just hit up some back roads?

thats basicly what it will end up being. lol

You guys are fucktards. Driving on twisties is fun as hell. Doesn’t have to be balls out crazy fast, crash and die driving.

Plus one

But I like to drive with my balls out.

They get schwetty sometimes you know.

Well when people are talking about timing such events, usually that means they plan on going “balls out.”

LOLZ, just talked to Jeremy…

He’s made it from Bolton Landing to the golf course in Ticonderoga in a little over 11 minutes:wtf:crazy:clap:bowdown

Google Maps shows it as a 26 mile trip, taking 29 minutes. Done a bolt-on Cadillac CTS-V with nitrous.

Challenge accepted

Serious? There is gonna be come coin on this…

I have made it from Cobleskill to Cooperstown in 15mins when I was late for a dialysis appt years ago, lol.