This years mods... PICS

Nice :tup:

How much did they send ya back?

ill weigh the rears cause im shocked, im willing to bet 1 front wheel/tire weighs almost the same as the rear. they are super light.

wheels and tires were around 1000 bux, i bought the fronts used :gay:

10.9999 here you come

11.001 @ 128

NICE :tup:

:tup: exact same rims I have and nearly the size tires, only I use the correct number of axle studs :lol:

4 4 L - race weight nikkka, thats 4 extra studs that weigh u down.

not when he keeps breaking them :lol:

What about daily driving or have you turned her into a :gay2: trailer queen?

I daily drove slicks last fall, its what you gota do in this game :tup: Choda knows whats up

yes u did…always ready

I guess for those rare occasions when you run across another car on slicks so there are “no excuses” but seriously…why go thru Slicks that fast if you can toss some shit to roll around town on for alot less.

ya, mark really doesnt care about the rare occasions of running into another car with slicks. He just wants to put bus lengths on anything and everything he comes across

i like to roll on the drag radials on the street lil more stable and give other people a chance cause they dont always hook

Those tires don’t wear that bad if your not heating them up to do burn outs.

just out of curiosity, how many miles are tires like that generally good for? given what justin said…that you dont heat 'em before every run

:eekdance:

your missing some wheel studs, i only count four :slight_smile:

Wierd…i seem to remember him declining to race my drag radial Mustang last November…

Cant say I remember that, was on street tires? Im only on street tires if im out testing something or fixing a problem. Find me this year, I never turn down a race if Im out looking for one. :slight_smile: