Those looking to get into Artisan Concrete - I'm now offering training seminars

I know this is fairly random… but I have had a few people on here ask me in the past to show them and/or come down to Palm Beach to learn my craft. If you have interest in making some really cool crap out of concrete or thinking of starting your own business, i’m now offering training for newbies and for intermediates. Training will be at my studio in Palm Beach and it would make a great vacation in the middle of a horrible Buffalo winter. I already have a couple of attendees coming from Australia and England. Some good money can be made as costs are around $7-$8 sq-ft and I charge around $125-$250/sq-ft

Feel free to check out my website for details.
http://thielstudios.com/training

Pictures of my work:

http://www.thielstudios.com/portfolio

I’d love to see someone come from Buffalo!

–Josh

I actually want to do this for fun :tup:
@newman

I just made my first concrete countertop. Small little top for a 1/2 bath vanity. Super awesome hobby and I’ve basically been hooked on researching all sorts of new techniques and such.

BTW, the vanilla ice project stuff came out awesome man. keep it up!

Awesome! And yeah…it’s quite addicting. There’s something really rewarding about making something substantial…out of dust.

Thanks…it was fun, that’s for sure. We’re working together on a couple projects for the newest season of VIP. Keep Posted!

• Updated - - -

do it.

Would love to join in on this…plan on doing a DIY project myself.

Probably can’t make it to your class but can you offer online videos for a fee?

That sink in the portfolio section is just as siqqqqq as it gets.

Ugh. I want to do this bad.

That’s what she said^^

As someone who was always impressed by your projects, both automotive and domestic. I’m glad to see you’re doing well man. Just picked up a new house with my girl, and I’m definitely going to be experimenting with some ideas for countertops and such.

That would be great