Those with Show Cars/Trucks or Race Cars

This is kind of a long shot. But I now work for an aftermarket automotive company in Connecticut, if you have a nice Show Car/Truck, Race Car (not a beater) and would like to be featured in some national advertising, (Rides, Low Rider, Sport Compact Car, etc etc) let me know. It would be up to you to get travel out to CT and such, but if you’re looking for exposure/recogition, this isn’t a bad deal.

Mide if I ask the company name?

sorry, not going to release that in the open, serious people will get all the required info, i don’t wan fan boi’s bothering me at work, lol.

did you ask Kurt? he has a show car :kekegay:

lol

I haven’t seen any decent enough cars, well I have seen some but they are usually driving to fast for me to catch up today.

Saw a black on black lambo go flying through a red light after getting gas.

I have a black lambo…with toyota badges.

my civic is clean just engine mods nothing exterior though

If you could make a quasi concious effort to keep track of some big body cars, trucks and suv’s that look cool, it’d be cool, as I’ll eventually be setting up a shoot in florida, as we have a depot down there.

my street strip vette could be a contender, but im not carting it around just for people to nit pick its flaws

pics?

i can take some later today… its a street/strip, stock rear frame section, nitrous car in the 8’s

are you looking for modded show cars, or clean originals, or anything??

oh… foreign domestic preference??

yes, and both. :bigthumb:

whats it pay?

I’m sure we’ll have coffee and donuts or something.