threats WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

:tup:

if u ban me, i will never post again.

is that a valid threat for this scenario, or is it only “fighting” or “hurting” threats? just curious, u said “ANY” threat. what’s the diff. between a threat and a promise?

and you shouldn’t have to worry about any legal issues, there’s a user agreement on here right? maybe a TOS or something too?

:tup:. It is the interweb…people take it wayyy too seriously.

I would say you could use some common sense in the what-is-considerd-a-threat department.

" I will fuck you up" , “I will murder your family” , “I will punch you in the face” …

Anything that insights, violence upon that person or their belongings. Remember if you say something on here, like Im going to slash your tires… and someone else wants to frame you… could do it for you… now guess whose a suspect… not the person who actually did it, that’s for sure.

I relize public slander over online forum is the 21st’s century youths idea of being a hardass. But if you got something to say to someone, say it to their face.

Zwarbyt better get josh and I our mother-f-ing photos from Rally NY… OR ELSE.

threats on the internet are about as scary as a angry fluffy dog. i know this from personal experience. nobody ever acts on them, so they should be banned to keep it less annoying

big t-up on new policy!

nah, theres guys on here that i would take very seriously. ive met a lot of the members, and they arent all newmans and becks.

is that really the standard by which we’re judging people now? :bloated:

:mamoru:

not really, but i think it got the point across.

not everyone has oral flatulence, and some people when they say they are going to tie you naked to a metal folding chair, and hook jumper cables to it, they really mean it

We have had a lot lately, and frankly I don’t care if the guy you are threatning to beat down is your best friend or a total stranger

You’ll get banned

is that a threat?

don’t ban me plz

WAIT… is that a threat???

Controlling the internet gives a mod the sense that he has power, damn internet gestapo

This is nonsense. Follow the guidelines, no threats, end of story and discussion.

dont be a prick and you wont get banned. i think its a pretty simple rule.