threats WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

We have had a lot lately, and frankly I don’t care if the guy you are threatning to beat down is your best friend or a total stranger

You’ll get banned

and not for a day, due to you fucktards not being able to keep your e-ego’s in check I am putting forth the policy that ANY threat gets a 5 day ban

do it again and it’s a month

again, its perma

this is the internet people, and threats bring up liability issues for us here…

we can’t have it…

werd

is that a threat?!!!

BANNED

lol j/k

Good :tup: :tup:
tighten it up around here. Sometimes it feels like kindergarden again.

Dont see why we need to give 3 strikes and out?

do it once and its a month
do it twice, peace.

imo:)

zwarbit.

you will feel the rath of my pen island

So I am guessing things like this would be considered a threat, right?

Wow such a way with words, with the way you talk to people I’m surprised you dont get threatened all the time… Oh thats right , your a moderator.

Now now, settle down, Zwarbyt is always kidding. :wink:

but wait, if its just the internet why would there be any liability issues? :bloated:

i love you kevin.

+1 :tup:

:tup: Hope this actually happens

link to post?

yes that would be a ban, i need the original post though

Cause I am teh terrible nazi admin, right? anyone who wants can talk shit, or call me a fag or whatever they want, i don’t care, but threats get teh ban

I agree. There should be no threats, if you want to do it, do it off the board. This is a community and should stay as such. This isn’t a playground and bullies should be excluded. We have all moved past the middle school stages in our lives.

I checked it out already and banned the person who posted it.

shanks

I think you meant to say “roclife”

BAd-dump PSHHHHHH

D-moff will be here all month folks. Try the veal parmesian and be sure you tip your waitress :wink:

^^^

And always remember the 7:30 show is completely different from the 9:30 show